Chapter Eight: Sister and Brother ~ Minda's Slip Up ~

( Bonnet's POV )
There it was. Being as distressed as Yenndo was, he led me here. The cavern of the secret. Bon bon looked ahead. "Just a cavern, c'mon!" He said. Good he is in a good mood because the bears told me it was a bad secret.

Bonbon looked at a blue light girl. "Hi I'm Mira." She said.

"Hi Mira I'm a bunny." Bonbon said playfully. "I've been waiting for a long time to tell you." Mira said. "So you're a he or a she?" Bon Bon asked.
"You and- She." Mira said. "YAY!" Bon Bon said, jumping around.

"Okay, so anyway You and Bon Bon are Sister and Brother." "Cool now I wanna explore more! Where off to next? Icecream-icle Cavern?" Bonbon said, pointing ahead.

I couldn't believe it. "Wait what?" He asked me.

"Ha so alright here you are telling me- I don't care that much I just wanna explore and be random!" He said. Funtime Freddy chuckled from a distance. This told him something. "Don't worry! I already have!" Bon bon said, showing Yenndo filled with fierce rats. He laughed.

Wow okay.

( Yenndo's POV )
Hmm they know now. AAHH, WHAT! RATS!

( Bonbon's POV )
I looked at Funtime Freddy, laughing his top hat off. I is very weird. I ran back to where the pizzeria was found again and ran around, finding something to do. I see my older sister Bonnet step out after. She was standing there, staring at me being weird. Like if it was an ad, I said "YAY! MY OLDER SISTER! When she is mad, run." Then I ran off like she was mad. Yenndo rolled out after being attacked by rats. I burst into a ballerina lesson and started to twirl. "I'm a ballerina!" Then I fell flat on my face in front of them.

( timeskip )
I was reading a book when I smirked at a part, getting an idea. I saw Funtime Freddy and Ballora talking. Suddenly I appeared and pointed to Ballora, saying "Look! A pair of boobs!" We all laughed. Then I ran off to do more silly things. Yes, I'm very weird.

( Ennard's POV )
I watched the time tick slowly. I couldn't believe my eyes. I went to go give Minda some clothes when she got out of the shower and slipped onto me. My nose started bleeding and she got some towels for me. Then I took my shirt off so- NEVER MIND!!! >//////<  ( watch the media and skip to 3:05 )

Suddenly Minda came in. I was off the bed, my legs on it, laying on the floor, trying to forget about what happened.

After an awkward moment, it got a bit....

"Oh yeah, I was looking for you so I can ask-- err... Uhh..."  I looked at her nervously and said "What's wrong?" "I forgot the name of the thing I was gonna ask you." She replied, trying to remember. Do you know at least what it is, like explain it to me so that I may help find the word you're describing." "Oh yeah, sure thing." I watched her .

"Uh it's a thing two people do, uhh coop-als? And they spend time together playing, eating, or watching the box with pictures, and it's just the two of them for... I don't know how long..." I nervously said "You mean a "date"?" She suddenly beamed up and said "YEAH! That's the word! So would you go on a date with me Ennard?"

Suddenly, I was shook. I was done with life.  Things ran through my mid like 'HOLY CRAP?!' 'Maybe if I just faint, she'll just leave' 'Where's the virus when I need em? He can just kill me here and there' 'WHERE DID SHE EVEN HEAR ABOUT THIS!?' 'Answer her you stupid idiot!' 'FUCK SHE'S CUTE!!' 'How much longer till you burst from your nose again?' 'Oh God she just asked you on a date' 'Wow great idea giving her THOSE CLOTHES' 'Talking to yourself is totally normal, right?' 'What now?'

"S-sure..."

"Really?! Well okay. I'll meet up with you at Baby's room to watch a movie." I nodded. "See you later then Ennard!" She closed the door.
First of all, Baby's room?! Oh crap.... And second of all, WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!

*Thud*

( Circus Baby's POV )
I saw Minda walking out. I greeted her. "How did it go?" I could tell it went well. "Great!" She said. Then I grabbed her arm and lead her to my room to get ready.

Honestly, I ship it. And since I do I told Minda what a date was and it turned out to where she would ask. I was proud of myself. Ennard might tell me about this, and if he does, I don't mind. I'm just gonna get everyone to watch them... We need to capture some ship moments if
you know what I mean.

Then, from the corner of my eye, I saw Ballora. And behind her back, a camera. She gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and continued to help get Minda ready. It would be before 12AM. Vincent never met Minda and we never told Minda about this we do at night. last night, I can't talk about it...... Heh... Heh.... >///////<

-flashback-
Warning: don't attack me for not writing smut.
Well, Funtime Freddy gotcha. I said, giggling. "And I got you~" He said. I blushed. "How about... We play a game?" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Sure! How do we play?" He smirked at me and whispered " take everything off..."

-END OF DA FLASHBACK I HAVE NO WARNING TO AND I PLACE WARNING NOW -

"Baby? Are you okay?" I looked at Minda, curiously wondering what I was thinking about. "Ah, I'm fine." I said. She nodded. "Which movie are we gonna watch?" I thought about this for a long moment. "We'll see... "
Suddenly Bonbon came in and yelled "LOOK! A PAIR OF BOOBS!" He pointed at Minda and started laughing. We laughed along. Bonbon can be pretty weird. I don't know how weird he can get. God, and maybe Funtime Freddy, only knows.