Epilogue: My cold hearted Circus Baby ~ NO LOVE ~

( Ballora's POV )
Why is Circus Baby so cold? She has never been the same since she killed her father. Why did this effect her? I mean, What could she possibly want to make her better? Maybe a boy that makes her feel the same way. But how would that happen? BALLORA! yelled Circus Baby. She is always mad. Ugh. I walked over and said What's up? The ceiling. Duh! Said Circus Baby. I rolled my eyes. We have a problem. She said. Freddy Fazbear's pizza is stealing all of our fame! I gasped. LE GASP! Yelled Funtime Freddy and Bonbon rushing over. I know the WAE to get our spots back on top! See what I did there? XD. Said Circus Baby. We take them here and we get them scooped! Isn't that too harsh? Asked Ennard. Hello! That's how this happened! He showed us his broken up endoskeleton body. I would have attacked him but in this case We need everyone. must do it, for our pizzeria. Said Funtime Foxy. OK. Said Circus Baby. We gather them together. Then we take them to the pizzeria. Who's with me. She put her hand out. I placed mine onto of hers. Funtime Foxy joined in. Bonbon and Funtime Freddy both added their hands to the circle ( for Funtime Freddy, his hand XD ) Ennard placed his many mechanical arms into the circle. OK guys. We are gonna need Yenndo, Lolbit, and Bonnet to stay here. Yenndo burst into the room and gasped at Funtime Freddy. So Kawaii. He grabbed his face and Funtime Freddy shrieked. LEEE * shriek * T GO OF ME!!!

TIMESKIP XD

Calm down! I yelled at Yendo. GAACK!!!! DONT KISS ME! Yelled Funtime Freddy. Good luck. Funtime Foxy laughed playfully. She motioned for everyone to leave them alone. We giggled and walked out. WAIT! He yelled. PLEAS HA.. * smooche smooche XD *

We all laughed. I ship it. Said Funtime Foxy showing us a picture. IF YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF THAT I SW... * smooche *

We all burst out laughing. How you shut up a bear. I laughed. Bonbon smiled but also showed sadness. What is it? Asked Funtime Foxy. Funtime Freddy likes you. Bonbon whispered. I could tell this is not why he is sad. HE WHAT! Yelled Circus Baby. Nobody is loving anyone around here anymore! She stomped in and grabbed Yenndo by the collar of his shirt. DONT DO THAT AGAIN! She yelled. O... OK! yelled Yenndo rushing out. Thanks c... Funtime Freddy started. No problem. Nobody is allowed to fall in love with Anyone! Circus Baby interrupted. Wha... What? He asked. I will never forget the sadness in his eyes. Yep! Say hello to our new rule! She said. W... N.. O... Why? He said fixing to cry. He Shot up, scooped up BonBon, and ran into his room.

( Funtime Freddy's POV )
Why could she do this? N?. No... If this means never talking to Funtime Foxy again? I'm doomed. Forever.