Chapter Five: The ugly truth

( 8:00am, texting, Yenndo's POV )

Wanna message the gang? Exclusive Monster Messenger usernames at the end of the book! ( please note Yenndo might turn into fnafjammer01 and Ennard's account will disappear in 72 hours

Wanna message the gang? Exclusive Monster Messenger usernames at the end of the book! ( please note Yenndo might turn into fnafjammer01 and Ennard's account will disappear in 72 hours. )

( Lolobit's POV )
OK... So I let them go to my room and they get a piece of Vincent kid and we can warn CC. good.

"Hey guys!" I said greeting Yenndo and Ennard. They waved and saw Vincent. "Kawaii bear sure gotcha good!" Yenndo said. Vincent nodded. "Guys, I wanna keep a secret with ya'll. It's about CC." Yenndo and Ennard nodded. "I... Want her all for myself. I don't want you guys talking to her." Ennard got steamed up. She's my sister. He said. "I... I don't care." Said Vincent. "I want her killing children with me. I find her useful." Ennard was almost going to rage. "SO YOUR JUST FALLING IN LOVE WITH HER TO USE HER?!" Vincent nodded. He looked guilty. Ennard couldn't take it anymore. He started knocking over my drawings. "HEY! I JUST WORKED ON THAT!" He ripped it, leading me to a horrific gasp. No! I tried to calm him down while Vincent and Yenndo made a run for it.

( Vincent's prov )
"HOW IN THE HECK DOES HE GET THAT MAD?!" I yelled running towards stage. Luckily, the animatronics were on break. "Human form! Quick!" I yelled. Yenndo did so and I changed my purple skin to tan and we ran behind the stage. "What the fuck?" Said a six year old kid, to her mother's surprise.
This is my favorite part in the entire book 😂😂😂😂😂

"Wha?" Asked Funtime Freddy. I grabbed him and led him into darkness. I heard him drop a glass bottle or something. "What now?" He rolled his eyes. "I need CC to myself." I said. I wondered what his reaction would be. "Buh... Why..." He said. He looked a bit... Drunk?

Bonbon turned into a human. "Dont right now this is important." "Don't do whah! I'm fiiiinnnneeee!" Said Funtime Freddy falling into BonBon's arms, almost making him collapse. "That!" He said. "I'll talk to you in a second. He needs some rest." He walked away dragging Funtime Freddy behind him. "I'm not tired!!!" Yelled Funtime Freddy. "Yes you are." I whispered smiling. He's drunk...

( Bonbon's prov )
Why did Funtime Foxy dare such a thing? I placed him in his bed. "I'm not tired, buh buh!" He said. "I'm bon bon." I said laughing. "Fine you can go." I took the covers off of him. "But I'm tired!" He said. "Exactly!" I said laughing. I placed him back in the covers. "Goodnight! And don't do a dare like that again! Don't want ya gettin' drunk!" "But buh buh! I didn't get-" he said. Lol good night. BTW his name is bonbon not buh buh 😂

Haha. I laughed walking out. "Sorry!" Said Funtime Foxy feeling his head in the room already. "How'd you get there?" I asked her. "I don't know." She teased. I rolled my eyes. Well, I gotta see Vincent. "See ya! " I walked out. She nodded and kept comforting Funtime Freddy. She kept whispering "Sorry".

( Vincent's POV )
"HATERS GONNA SAY ITS FAKE-!" I sang. "Right here." Said Bonbon. I jumped in embarrassment. "So, as you were saying before he passed out, You need CC to yourself... Because?" He added. I sighed. "Last time I said why Ennard went into eternal rage." "Yikes..." Bonbon muttered. "I want her killing children with me. I find her useful." I said. Then I defended myself. "Don't rage..." I whispered. "I only rage when someone boops my nose other than Funtime Freddy and SOMETIMES Funtime Foxy." Bonbon said. "Why not at Funtime Foxy?" I asked. "Funtime Freddy has a crush on her." He said. "Do you have a crush?" I asked Bonbon. His face was red. Uh... Maybe... I do... He said. Who? I asked. "Bonnet..." He said. Then he covered his mouth. "I... I didn't say anything!" He ran out of the room in embarrassment.
So uh bon bon will find out bonnet is his sister later on in the book, Bon-bonthebunny ( also read the other chapters before you go on reading the rest of this chapter XD )

( Yenndo's prov )
"Vincent... I'm right here..." I said tapping him. He jumped. "Oh..." He said when he noticed it was me. "I heard what bonbon said." I smiled a bit darkly. "That's my little puppet. I'll go... Talk to her." I walked off and hid in the Shadow's until he left.

"Bonnet..." I said knocking on the door. She opened it. "Hello, Yenndo!" She said in her squeaky little voice hugging me tightly. I hugged her back. "Hello." I said. She let me in. "You know Bonbon?" I asked her, jumping onto the bed. She nodded. "Well... He likes you." I said. She gasped. I saw Bonbon peaking through. I let him do so but I don't know why. I think he just got there so I don't think he heard. "HE DOES!?" She hopped up and down and squeezed me tightly. "YYAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!" She was super excited.

( Bonbon's prov )
He what? Who's he? I just got here and maybe too late. I was going to tell her... Not even Funtime Freddy knew I had a crush on her. It was the first time I revealed it. It was so cute to see her so excited. "Bonbon!" She yelled running out. I jumped out and surprised her. She squeaked. I giggled. She hugged me tightly. "You like me?" She asked excitedly. So he told Yenndo? God dang it. Well, I was gonna tell her... "Yep!" I said smiling. She hugged me. "I do too." She said. A red cloud of blush formed on my face. She booped my nose and that only made me blush a bit harder.
This reminds me of chapter eight on This Golden Bear #5 😂😂😂😂

( Funtime Freddy's prov )
"Why am I in bed?" I got up. I was last pulled away by Vince... I heard a squeal down the hallway. "Bonnet?" I asked. I felt two bunnies hop on top of me. "Wha... Oof!" I couldn't talk. "Wha... Re... Yo... Dong???!!!" "BONBON LIKES ME!!" Yelled Bonnet. "AND BONNET LIKES ME!!" Yelled Bonbon. They continued their Hopping On Top of Me fest. "C.. Ool!" I said. I never knew Bonbon had a crush on anyone. I smiled at bonbon evilly. "Sneaky bunny." I said tickling him. "HAHAHA! STOP! THAT TICKLES! HAHAHA!" Yelled Bonbon. Bonnet laughed. "STO!! HAHAHAHA!" Bonbon yelled. Everyone else ran in and saw the two bunnies on top of me. Yenndo cradled Bonnet in his arms while I still tickled Bonbon. Cc and Ballora laughed. Funtime Foxy hugged me. Ennard and Lolobit were the only ones that weren't here. Wonder what they are up to...
Ennard is raging and Lolobit is trying to stop him.

( Ennard's prov ooh get ready. He's got a rage for you! )
'RAGE!!! RAGE!!!' I thought. Ugh I can't control myself. Lolbit continued to chase me. "STEP AWAY!!" I yelled at Lolbit. She didn't listen and saved quite a few drawings before getting them to safety. I didn't want to do this! I can't stop myself.