Chapter 1: Punch Goes the Weaseal

Nora's POV:
My best friend punched me in the face. She literally punched me in the face!! I was sitting on a bench outside of the principle's office waiting to be called. I had tissues up my nose and I had an ice bag on my left arm when I fell onto the ground. My nose was bruised up and my arms were scraped so badly it looks like you fell off your bicycle multiple times.
"Nora, you may now enter" one of the staff members says as she waits for me at the door.
Here it is, the time has come.
As I enter the office, I thought about ways to lie, how about... it was an accident? We were play fighting? She was showing me some of her skills and I accidentally leaned forward? Ugh, why did she do it on school grounds. We could of avoided all this and be mature and talk through this. Wait, that's a lie, we would of argued so loud the cops would of showed up.
I took a seat next to Riles and I can see from the corner of my eyes that she's staring at me as if she was ready to murder me. Geez, I know I screwed up nasty but calm down, a broken nose and bruised arms is a lot for a punishment.
" Riley has told me her side of her story, I want to hear your side of the story Ms. Adams." Mrs. Ramirez says while looking back and forth from Riles and I.
" What exactly did she say?" I say nervously, in my mind, I was begging that she didn't tell our principal that I slept with her brother.
"That you and her brother had sexual interaction and that it caused you guys to fight," she says in a serious tone.
At this point, my face turned red, so red that cars would stop and wait for my face to turn green. I can not believe she told our freaking principal I had sex with her brother. Are you kidding me, this is so humiliating. How else can she freaking hurt me and humiliate to the point where I want to crawl into a dark hole where I can never be found. As I glared at Riles, I look back at my principal and said, " Where do I begin?" I say with a wanna be straight face.
———-
What do you guys think about the beginning, I know it's odd that I'm starting at the end, but it would all build up! Like and comment! <3