Chapter 8: Sunday Morning

"Nora Gloria Adams" Jeez, full name. Not good at all. She never uses my full name unless she's furious with me or when she tries to wake me up for school because it takes a marching band to try to wake me up.

"Yes mother?" I say with a sweet voice. I am 20 minutes late and everyone began to eat. Even Sunny, our trained dog.

"Do you realize what time it is? I called Riley's home and she said you left 40 minutes ago" she says with her arms crossed. Not good, not good at all.

"You see, I got distracted (yea with Alec lips) and I lost track of time" I say. I could of come up with a better excuse but, all I can think about is his dam lips. Soft, pink full lips.

"Yea with what? Nora you know better than to miss family dinner" she says with a bit disappointment in her voice. "Just go eat, we would discuss this later"

I smiled and thanked her.

---------------

Next day

At last Sunday. It officially makes 4 more days until my birthday and less than a week of school. Ew. why am I thinking of school? I should not be thinking of school. I mean senior year at last woohoo. Anyways, I got dressed in my running gear for a lite jog with Sunny, my golden retriever. As I was about to head out of the house, I collided with the one and only Alec. We both fell to the ground with Sunny barking.

"Shhh Sunny, you are going to wake up the whole neighborhood" I tell him and he listens. I was stranded on top of Alec and we both just stared. We always seem to be staring at each other lately.

"Uhm I am sorry again. I feel like I keep apologizing lately" I say with giggles escaping from my lips. He smiles showing his full teeth.

"As much as I would like for you to be on top of me, Alec Jr. does not enjoy this" he says biting his lips. I felt the heat inside me raise, by now I am super red. I tried to get up but somehow I am freaken glued onto him. Each time I tried to get up, I would fall on top all over again. Poor Alec Jr.

"Why don't you just I don't know roll to the side" he says a husky. Wow, his deep voice is hot. So, I did what he said to do, I rolled over. He got up and he stretched his hand out. I gladly grabbed it and he lifted me up from the ground. Again, we were so close. One more centimeter and we would touch lips.

"Can we talk?" he whispers lowly. I nodded and I grabbed Sunny's leash.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I say. I mentally faced palm myself. Seriously 'what do you want to talk about' I mean what do you think? Ugh.

"About the two things that happened yesterday" he says with one of his eyebrows raised. " First thing first, let's talk about the elephant in the room, literally" he says, looking straightforward. He did not want to look at me straight in the face which I get why.

"Okay, well... Can we just pretend I did not see anything but.... why didn't you close your door" I say letting some of the giggles from yesterday.

" I don't know, I guess I forgot" he says still looking forward. I was getting frustrated because its a bit rude if you don't look at the person you are talking to. I moved in front of him and he stopped his track.

"Why can't you look at me while talking?" I questioned him with an eyebrow raised.

" If I look at you, I would want to do this" and before I could ask him what, he crashed his lips onto mine. Again, I felt that volcano inside me. It felt like we were the only ones here. My heart was going out of control.

We kissed for a few seconds, we did not make out like yesterday. Yesterday was crazy that I was unable to describe.

"Why do you keep kissing me? Not that I don't like but, I am just curious" I ask. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the truth but, I was ready.

"I like you a lot, I have always liked you" he says kissing the tip of my nose.

"Why are you just telling me this?" I say wondering.

"I couldn't tell you, I wanted but I couldn't" he says looking down at his feet.

"Why not?" I questioned, now I was curious on why he didn't tell me.

" I just couldn't okay?" he says a bit harsh. Wow okay.

I started to walk away with Sunny (I had totally forgot that Sunny was here)

"Wait, look I am sorry but, I can not tell you. Not now okay" he says stopping me.

"Why not?" I keep pressuring him to tell me

"Can I tell you later, maybe not later later but later down the road. I don't know if that makes sense but, I will"

"Okay I guess, uhm now what?"

"Now I don't know" he says

"What about Riles?"

"We can not tell Riles, she would flip. " he says with a serious tone. What is it, what she like over protective or something. I just nodded, pretending to understand what he said.

"Okay.... Wanna get ice cream and we can talk about your 18th birthday party" he says smiling.

------------

Wow. That was a hustle. What do you guys think, am I moving to fast or should I be slowing it down a bit. Like and comment guys ! xoxox