Chapter 23: My Beautiful Rose

Alec's POV:

The look in her face was priceless. It was as if she saw the most beautiful thing in the world. Now she knows how I feel when I see her. She was looking around with the biggest smile in her face. I had this planned out for a while now. I was going to show her after her birthday party but once she wanted to leave her house, I had to bring her here. 

I was staring at her, she was the most beautiful person in the world. She was more beautiful than these rose pedals. She made them look pathetic. 

"Do you like it" I asked her, I knew the answer, I just wanted to see what she would say.

"Alec, this is wow. I can't even describe how I feel right now" she was smiling so hard, her cheeks must be on fire at this moment. 

Before I can lean in and kiss her she asked me 

"Why did you specifically bring me here" 

I was a bit disappointed that she did not know but, it does not matter. It was a long time ago. 

"Oh pumpkin, you don't remember this place?"

"I mean yea I remember this place but does it mean more than it should?" she was confused

" I brought you here because this is the first time you told me you were in love with me" 

Now, her eyes were popping out of her head. She was so confused and I wanted to laugh so badly.

"I'm just kidding pumpkin" I told her laughing and she smacked me saying it wasn't funny. It sure as hell funny.

"No seriously Alec, why here?"

"Few years ago, you came to this place on my birthday. Remember when we celebrated here" she shook her head as if she remembers.

"Well, while everyone was having fun and bowling, you and I were on this aisle and you gave me a kiss. No one was looking but you gave me a quick sloppy kiss. When you stopped, you looked into my eyes and said that you had the hugest crush on me. But before I can say anything, Riles came and grabbed you. You were pretty drunk when you arrived and I wasn't able to say anything back, I was pretty mad at Riles for doing that and I got drunk too" 

She looked as if she saw a ghost after I finished telling her the story. She looked super pale.

"I SAID THAT" she was having a mental breakdown now. Why was she freaking out?

" I am not done. I had totally forgot that it happened until I passed by before I came for my visit. I noticed that it was closing down and the memories came to me. So, when I got home and I saw you in the staircase, I just knew. Nora, I am so in love with you. I was in love with you then and I am in love with you now. That day when you gave me a kiss, I could not stop thinking about it. I got drunk so I can forget because something happened afterwards that I can't remember (that was a lie I thought)" I told her. I wasn't looking at her, somehow I was playing with some of the rose peddles. Once I looked up, she was crying. Shoot.

"Nora don't cry" wiping the tears from her cheeks

"Alec, you are the most romantic man I have ever met and my heart can not take it. I am going to die from my heart exploding. I love you too" 

"Don't say too, it sounds like you are obligated to say it " I tell her kissing her in the forehead. 

"I love you so much Alec, I had always loved you for as long as I can remember. I was in denial at first but now, I am not. " she giggles. 

This woman, oh man. She is going to be the death of me. I started to kiss her and I lifter her up, she wrapped her legs around my torso and she was kissing my neck now. She was lifting my shirt off and we were now on the ground. We were now laying down where the peddles were scattered. I was on top of her and I was kissing her everywhere. She was driving me insane. I lifted her shirt over her head. 

She was unbuckling my jeans and I kept kissing her. I can never get tired of kissing her. 

After she unbuckled, you know what happened next. Let's just say there was a lot of screaming and her shouting my name out loud. My back was aching from her nails pushing down on my skin. I didn't care, I like her feisty. I grabbed the blanket that was on top of the table and I covered us. 

"Alec, this was perfect. You are perfect" she said smiling, looking at the ceiling. No pumpkin, I am not. A perfect person wouldn't hide secrets or lie to you. 

I am sorry. 

After a while of laying down, we decided to get up and get into our clothes. The sunrise was about to rise soon. I had to get her back before her parents noticed. 

We grabbed what was necessary and we left. 

After a long drive, we were here. 

"I will see you later my love" I said kissing her in the cheek. She smiled and said 'I love you'

As soon as I saw her get into her room, I was off to my own house. 

I kept replaying every moment that happened today, she is perfect to me. 

And I...

I was just a undeceived lair. Oh I am so sorry my beautiful rose. 

So sorry.

------------------------------------

So cheesy omg. Okay but its cute right? Like and comment my pumpkins xoxo.