chapter two

max clicked away at the buttons on the game of dig dug. after dustin finally beat her score, she wanted to win her first place title back.
300300.
tap, click, tap.
300400.
tap, click, tap.
300500.
tap, click, tap.
almost there.
33589.
tap, click ta-
   "max?" a voice cut in.
   max gasped at the suprising voice breaking her focus from her game. she stopped playing to turn around & see where the distraction came from.
   mike's brother- what was his name? fuck, uh....
   richie!
   he adjusted his glasses- something she noticed he did frequently
   max sighs. "you made me lose my fucking game, what do you want."
  "oh, sorry," he started fiddling with the boxy glasses on his head. "i didn't mean to-" max cut him off by turning her back to him, restarting her game.
he sighs. "my brother put you up to this, didn't he?"
"up to what?" she asked coldly.
"like, i dunno- ignoring me, i guess." he paused for a minute. "look, i know i'm not the perfect person. i'm not a nerd apart of the of the A.V club, like Mike. & i know i'm not the perfect straight-a student, like like my older sister is, either."
he sighed as max began another game of dig dug.
"& your point is..?" she started to tap away on the buttons of the game.
"well, point is, i may seem like a bad boy & all, but; i'm not a bad guy."
max stopped her game & turned to face him.
"i know you're not a bad guy." richie looked up as their eyes met.
   for the first time in his life,
   richie wheeler felt something for someone else.

zoomer & the trashmouthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें