chapter eleven

"richie? what the fuck are you doing here?" eddie stood in the doorway with the door slightly open. he spoke quietly.
"can i come in?"
"uh..." eddie paused & looked back inside his house. "yea sure."
he opened the door & richie stepped inside.
"just be quiet, my moms asleep." richie nodded & followed eddie as they crept past mrs kaspbrak who was asleep on the couch in the living room & up to eddies room.
"so, why are you here?"
richie shrugged. "i just thought we should talk." richie sat down at the foot of eddies cleanly made bed as eddie sat down on the other end.
the two boys sat in silence for a moment before eddie spoke up.
he stared off at the floor, "is this about max?"
richie nodded.
"and what happened last summer?"
richie nodded again.
"eddie, i-"
"i get it," he slightly nodded. richie looked up at eddie, but eddie didn't look back. he stared at the floor. richie saw a tear slode
down eddies face.
"eddie, i love you. you know that." he paused. "just not-"
"just not in that way." eddie finished his sentence. richie put his hand on eddie's shoulder. "i get it," he said again. "i get it." richie hugged eddie.
"i just don't want you to hate me," richie began to cry too.
"richie," he sighed. "you could never make me hate you."
"i love you, eds."
richie felt eddie smile against him.
"i hate when you call me eds." richie chuckled. eddie pulled out of the hug & smiled at richie.
"eddie!? honey??" mrs kaspbrak called upstairs.
"shit." his mother under NO circumstances can see richie in eddie's room.
his mother didn't like eddie's 'choice of sexuality' according to her. on top of that, she hates richie.
"you gotta hide," he started whispering frantically. "fuck fuck fuck."
eddies mother knocked on the door. "honey? can i come in?"
"uhhhhh, yea mom! just a sec!" he called "i'm getting changed!" eddie ran to his bed & bunched his blankets up.
richie followed his lead & got under the bunched up comforter, staying as still as possible.
eddie ran to his bedroom door & opened it.
"yea mom, whats up?" she took a step into his room.
"i thought i heard talking."
eddie shrugged, "nope, nothing here. i was just getting ready for bed."
"oh, okay. goodnight then, eddie bear." she kissed him on the forehead & left his bedroom.
eddie closed his bedroom door & richie sat up, gasping for air.
"your blankets are comfy."
eddie laughed.

LOL I MADE THIS TO SPICE UP THE FIC BC I DIDNT WANT IT TO BC BORING & PREDICTABLE ALSO IDK THE END OF THIS CHAPTER IS EVERYWHERE IDK WHAT HAPPENED BUT :)))