Chapter 1

Third Person POV
"What do you mean Malcolm?" Camila asks her husband of three years. "I have to go, the cops are on my trail. You're safe, I have my men and women watching you. If they are arrested, bail them out, especially Y/N. She's the best and she will protect you no matter what." Malcolm told his wife. She sighed but nodded her head. "Just come back safe okay?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and bit her lip. She turned her head and seen Y/N standing there with Malcolm's bags. "Sir, your car is ready to go. I suggest you leave now before they come breaking down the door." Y/N's accent sending chills down Camila's back. 

"Got it, I love you." Malcolm said as he cupped Camila's cheeks. "I love you too Malcolm." She whispered. "I'll be back in three months for you baby girl, we'll go on a long vacation." He said before leaning down and kissing his beautiful wife. "Okay" She smiled against his lips. "Lets go Malcolm" Y/N spoke louder. He huffed before pulling away. "Lets go" The guard rushed in and pulled Malcolm out of the house. "He'll be fine" Y/N spoke up as she watched Camila's face go from sad to worried. 

"I know, he just... Is always running." She mumbled. "I know, I've worked with him since day one." Y/N fixed her blazer and turned and walked out the door. She closed it and stood next to it, not letting anyone go in there. Camila took a seat on the couch and looked out the window as she watched Malcolm and more of his men leave the long driveway. 

"Ma'am it's time to eat." One of the maids said on the other side of the door. "I'll be right down." She told the maid. She heard her footsteps walking further away from the door before it opened. In came Y/N and she had her arms crossed. "I know you, if Malcolm isn't here, you won't eat until your stomach starts cramping up, go down there and eat." Y/N ordered. "Who are you to tell me what to do?" Camila glared at the older girl.

"I am your bodyguard until Malcolm gets back, meaning I am here to make sure you are healthy and alive. So go downstairs and eat your food before I cuff you to the chair and feed you myself." Camila couldn't help but bite her lip as she thought about Y/N cuffing her down, but in a more eventful way. "Si papi" She winked before leaving. Camila was never good at being low key about someone she's liked. That's what Malcolm loved about her, she didn't hold back on what she was thinking about him. 

"I'm nobodies father." Y/N rolled her eyes as she followed Camila. She stared at her ass and thankfully Camila didn't turn her head and look at her. She stopped and Y/N ran into her, placing her hand on the smaller girls hip to keep them both from falling forward. "Well hello" Camila giggled. Y/N rolled her eyes and pushed Camila forward lightly. "Hurry up Camila, I don't have time for your games." Camila sighed but nodded her head. "I think you're stuck with me for three months, you have a lot of time." She smirked before taking a seat in the chair that Y/N pulled out for her. "Eat." Y/N pointed her fork at her. "Bossy... Jeez, you're a party pooper." Camila groaned before eating her food. 

"I'm doing my job. Either I keep you alive and healthy or Malcolm kills me for letting you die." Y/N told her. "Or... Just hear me out. You can work for me and be my personal sex toy." She smiled. "No" Y/N bluntly said. "You didn't hear me out!" Camila exclaimed. "I don't care for your reasoning. I am only here to do my job, not fuck my boss's wife." Y/N's accent standing out more as her voice grew louder. "Your accent is sexy, where are you from?" Camila ignored Y/N's attitude. "Brazil" She rolled her eyes before standing up. "Where you going? I was just getting started!"Camila yelled. "I'm going to eat my dinner in peace. Stay and finish your food." Y/N clenched her jaw as Camila stood up. "I don't like being alone, can you please stay? I won't try anything." Camila smiled innocently at Y/N. "Fine but do not do anything." She mumbled as she sat back down in her spot. 

Time Skip  

"Camila, stop it right now." Y/N yelled as Camila was getting ready to jump into the pool from the balcony right above the pool. "I'm gonna do it. You going to jump in and save me if I drown?" Camila smirked before jumping. Y/N jumped over after her, pulling Camila out of the water after she landed wrong on her thighs. "They burn!" She cried. "You deserve it" Y/N laughed. "I hate you" She cried into Y/N's shoulder. "Sure you do" Y/N rolled her eyes again for the millionth time tonight. "I really do, you let me jump." She sighed ass Y/N put the ice on the back of Camila's thighs, thanking the maid that brought the ice to her. "You jumped on your own, I'm just there to keep you alive. I also jumped in right after you." Y/N scoffed. "Can you rub the skin? It's itchy" Camila pouts at Y/N. Y/N rolled her eyes and nodded her head. 

She took the ice off of the back of Camila's thighs and slowly massaging the skin. Camila bit her lip and moaned at the feeling. "You must be good with your hands" She meant it in so many ways but sexual was the main one. "I am" Y/N said, not really paying attention to how sexual it sounded. "How good are they at making a female cum?" Camila asks. "You really have no filter do you?" Y/N asked. "No filter, no filter" Camila sang. "How has Malcolm stayed so calm with you?" Y/N questions again. "If you really want to know... Amazingly good hardcore sex." Camila smiled at Y/N. "Dear god... Give me the strength to keep me from killing her myself." Y/N mumbled. "You can kill this kitty." Camila stood up and pretty much tea bagged Y/N in the face. Y/N rolled her eyes and followed Camila into the house...