Hella Badass

Continuation....
*buzz* *buzz*

Caller ID: M.Y. BTS

I grab the phone and answer.

"...yEshuuu!"

"JungHa Noona?"

" Wuu dis?!" I said while trying not to trip taking off my shoes.

"It is Min Yoongi."

Holy shit.

I begin to panic because in all cases I need to be professional when it comes to my job. I get my shit together and slap my self to wake up from being drunk and ditzy.

"Ah. Yehh Yoongi-sunbae?" I quietly hiccup.

"Noona I called to see if you had my outfit ready for the music show event I am attending tomorrow I believe you forgot to bring mine." He said concerned.

"Oh! Reully. I'll bring it by tomarro.." I nodded to myself.

"Okay... don't forget Noona the event is at 12:00pm." He said nonchalantly.

Day 3: 11:00am
*buzz* *buzz*

*buzz* *buzz*

Who the HEll is calling. I turn from bed to reach my phone.

20 Missed calls
34 Messages
5 Voicemails

Fuck.

Me.

I get ready to run to headquarters to drop off Yoongi's outfit. I arrived to the music show to drop off Yoongi's outfit and get everyone ready in 20 minutes because it is 11:30.

I was definitely not myself. I just woke up with a hangover, but I had to work. I felt like shit and I am sure my peers saw this. Regardless I continued to get them ready.

"Jimin! Make sure you put the blazer on!! Hold up J-Hope your choker!" I yelled.

"Jungkook come here so I can fix your necktie!" I rush towards him to fix it since it's about 11:55 and they need to be on stage in 5 minutes.

"Everyone. Make sure you do your best and rock!" I ended the rush with a good luck statement. After they left man did I need a break.

All the boys left the changing room and all the staff got left behind to commence putting stuff away.

"Unni, you good?" Asked one of the makeup staff members.

"Yehh. I have a really bad hangover I think after this I'll knock out. You know what I'll just knock out a bit right now. Call me when the boys are coming in to set them up for their next stage." I said already yawning.

I went to the sofa and sat there to dose off.

I didn't notice when someone put a blanket on top of me.

20 minutes later...

Yoongi's POV

All the members entered back into the damned dressing room. It tends to be so noisy I rather just sleep.

I head over to the sofa to sleep next to one of the members. I wonder if Jungkook was sleeping too. I went to go nap for a bit and leaned into Jungkook to get comfortable.

"Ya. Lend me some of that blanket too you stingy kid." I claimed as I wanted to share some warmth too.

I heard a groan but decided to ignore it and just sleep.

"Uh. Hyung what are you doing...?" Said Jungkook to Yoongi.

"Eh! I thought this was...? Then. Who the heck is this???" I said looking to my side.

I jump from the seat immediately shaking up the body that was once near me.

"Is it time already..?" Said the person under the blankets.

"Oh. You guys are back let's get you guys ready." Said our stylist Jung Ha while yawning.

"Oh! Noona. For a second I thought is was Jimin it almost scared me." I  said thinking about how cute Jimin would've looked if he just had woken up.

"Eh? Okay guys no time to play let's get you guys ready for the next performance. I want to leave home soon." Jung Ha Noona said.

Later that day...

"Finally I am home!" I yelled letting myself fall on the sofa.

*ring* *ring*

"AWWWW WHYYY!!!" I screamed in distress. I never get a day off!

I get the phone to check who it is.

- M.Y. BTS -

Oh. Who knew it would be a BTS member. I check the clock on my wall. It is late too 11:34pm.

I answer the call with "Hello. Yoongi -sunbae?"

"Noona. I have a question." He responded.

"Okay tell me what is it?" I remained curious on the other line.

"I will just be straight with you Noona. Will you go out with me?" He said bluntly.

At this point what the fuck is happening is the real question I would like to receive and the answer I would like to know.

Regardless this confession is hella badass.

________________________________
#758 words....

________________________________#758 words

"I wonder if you're worth my time. Because I'm very busy trying to shine.✨" - Byun Jung Ha