Coupled Photo

*flashes of cameras*
"Okay everyone make new poses. Someone get Suga and Jimin chairs. Guys just be cool and smile." The photographer would say to the staff and the members.

I stood on the side in case they needed fix up quickly. I was glad I wasn't part of their shoot. Sometimes I dreaded smiling and posing for hours.

While dosing off I noticed Jhope kept staring at me. He seemed a bit bothered.

"Okay everyone let's take a five minute break and then finish this shoot." Said the photographer to everyone in the room.

All the members went with their perspective partner.

Jimin just followed Suga like a puppy. Suga would sometimes give jimin the cold shoulder, but he could not resist the boys puppy eyes and sweet charisma.

Jungkook and V are a time bomb they both flirt wayyy to much. They are childish up to the point in which I question their relationship. Regardless, seems like jungkook is more soft than V.

Namjoon is so dad like and Jin is mom like too. Namjoon is always looking out for Jin. Jin always looks out for Namjoon. Both flirt and get shy with each other. Their love is like a true love story.

Then there is Jhope and I. What can I say we have been in a relationship for about a month and it has been crazy. He is very hormonal if you know what I mean. He is always thinking of dirty things and is cheery. I am very serious so sometimes his personality is too much, but I learned to love it. I found out that he gets jealous, but likes hiding it. I feel like he gets more protective because I am a model myself.

Jhope walks toward me.

"Hey sunbae. Come with me so I can tell the stylist to fix your makeup a bit." I said signaling him to come over.

He does come over but he leans his head on my shoulder.

He whispers in a low voice.

"Jung Ha~ I want to kiss you so bad. I want to hug you. I want to fuck you senselessly." He said while groaning.

"Ya! Sunbae keep your hormones in check. We still have to finish this shoot." I said easing my voice a bit while still whispering.

"Okay sunbae... just mad that you look hot in this attire and I can't do anything to you." He said lifting his head up and examining me. (Attire picture at the end)

I cross my arms and look at him. I nod my head side to side. I looked around to see if anyone was looking at us.

I put two of my fingers toward my glossy cherry lipstick on my lips and then I put those same fingers to his lips.

I smile and remove my fingers.

"There I hope that made you a little satisfied." I turned to go into the dressing room.

He stood there blushing madly.

As soon as I sat I hear the door open.

"Jhope? I'll call the makeup artist right now." I said standing again to call her.

He walks over before I leave my spot and attacks my lips.

He deepens the kiss by forcing his tongue inside. He puts his muscular arms around my waist while I have my arms caged on his chest.

He releases my lips.

"Ya... don't ever do something that cute without my knowledge because if you do I will become a beast like right now." I was red like a tomato, so I just stood there and nodded.

He somewhat told me he would head over to the makeup artist himself. The rest was a blur to me.

I heard Jimin and Suga coming in.

I don't know why but I just went to hide into the closet room. I don't think I can face them yet after what just happened. After clearing my mind I was about to leave out until I heard a moan?

"Jimin stop it is hard to keep my hands away from you. You moaning will only make things hard for my dick to not put it in that little cunt of yours." Suga said in a blunt tone.

"Yoongi just fuck me here. Fine if you don't want to do that just kiss me. I've been dying for your touch since this morning!" Jimin said pestering the elder.

I opened the closet door a bit and peeked at their romance.

I saw Yoongi pulling Jimin from the collar and basically making out. I was astonished but then again both guys do not have a filter. Yoongi could be seen pulling on Jimins lips.

Jimin was moaning in ecstasy. I got jealous all of a sudden. I wanted to do the same with Jhope fuck and do kinky stuff, but I feel it is too soon.

I just barge out and tell them.

"Guys get a room please..." I said sighing.

Yoongi stopped immediately and Jimin just whined.

"Sorry Sunbae. Jimin and I just got carried away." Yoongi said while glaring at Jimin.

"That's okay just be careful staff are everywhere." I said heading to the rack with clothes.

"Says the person who was basically swallowing someone a little earlier than us." Jimin said butthurt.

I looked at him and said.

"At least I got to swallow." I smirked and got a shirt from the rack.

Jimin just sat there confused and mad.

Yoongi just laughed and lead the boy outside to finish the photo shoot.

Once they were done we were about to call it a day when the photographer asked me.

"You are Byun Jung Ha model right?" He said looking at me.

"Ah. Yeah I am sir how may I be of help?" I said concerned.

"I just want a BTS photo with you in it. I figured why not learn from the best." He said asking me to be in the shot before we leave.
Some women took me quickly to change into something similar to their concept and I came back hurriedly.

I walked towards the shoot where all the boys were staring at me. The photographer pointed to be next to Jhope. Who knew destiny would bring us together.

"Okay everyone smile" said the photographer.

I came close to Jhope and for once I could feel his radiating energy of cool and sexy.

______________________________
#1060 words...

______________________________#1060 words

"You are like a glass of wine. Tasty and relaxing. The effect you take on me is everlasting. Who knew I would be daydream(ing) of you?💭" - Byun Jung Ha

****so all y'all know Jhope's song came out go support! :D