Frustrations

Im not sure if you call this needy, but is it okay to say I am angry because Jhope has been giving too much attention to his music that he has less time for me?

I'm exaggerating. In fact I am just sad that I have been casted aside because of his busy schedule.

I sat in one of the couches in the dressing room deeply thinking.

It was another day shooting the music video for BTS's new song. It was quite hectic because I had to fix everyone's attire for the DNA music video. When Jhope would try to talk to me I truly had no time to listen. When I wanted to talk to him he could not because he would have to go back to rehearsals and shooting the music video. It truly sucked because we both had no time. So I cannot blame him or I. We are busy.

It was a long day so I headed home with a expressionless face.

I had a shoot tomorrow and I wanted some rest, but it seems that there were other plans awaiting me.

-Ring-

Caller: Jane Lee

What does this crazy girl want. I answered before she could hunt me down.

"Hello Crazy Lee" I said to my close friend from my high school years.

"Yahhh. Jane Lee okay woman. Jung Ha you need to come to this event tonight. I booked your name so you have to come tonight at 10pm okay! And bring a sexy attire its only for young people like us. Who knows you might meet some cute guy." She said while hanging up.

I didn't even get a chance to reply. I do not want to go to an event to find a guy I already have one he is just .... busy.

I had no choice but to go especially if other models were going I had to present myself it would be rude not to. Besides whats the worst that can happen.

Night of the Event... 10:00pm..

I drove my car to the club where the event was happening. It was reserved for the night for this event. I suppose what I remember id that this event is to mingle with other people in different agencies to get to know them or make connections.

I had no idea that BTS would perform. Even if I did, I had not been in charge of this styling because it was so late. What's worse is that when I realized they were going to perform I knew Jhope would not be happy to see me in the crowd. But I was feeling rebellious and just decided I go along with what came my way.

As I walked in the venue I gave them my name and entered. I was met by blasting music. I walked around to look for Jane.

"JUNG HA you came!!!!" Jane said and dragged me to meet her friends.

"Guys so this is my close friend Byun Jung Ha from Big Hit Entertainment" I bowed and smiled.

Most of her friends were a mix of men and women. Some girls would give me disapproving eyes and men would ogle me up and down. I felt extremely uncomfortable. I told Jane I would get a drink by myself.

She nodded me away and continued to speak with her so called 'friends' I sighed and asked for a martini. I was near to the pole dancing area next to the performance stage that BTS would perform on. I could just hear laughter and bumping of bodies. I did not realize that BTS members were roaming around.

Jhope's POV

Attending these events makes me feel constricted. I felt more sickened because of the body heat of so many people in one room. I wondered if Jung Ha was at home watching her show or in any slight way missing me.

I sighed and walked closer to the stage to find the members. I saw Yoongi in a booth with Jimin. As always Jimin is a horny person. You could see Jimin moving his hand closer to Yoongi's bulge. You could see Suga as he gave him the stare of lust and want.

I tried looking for Jin and RM but all I saw was Jungkook and V making out near the restroom.

I went up to them to ask where Rm and Jin were but they looked at each other and told me to not ask until the show.

I turned to facepalm that all my members were about to get laid and I was no where close to doing it because Jung Ha was not here.

I walked to the bar to ask for nuts disappointed at the atmosphere. Some girls approached me to ask for a picture or tried to flirt but I would shoo them away.

I saw next to me a girl in the same state. I sighed we both look pitiful. I just said, "Don't we look sad not joining the party."

The girl turned only to realize it was the person I so longed for. Right in front of my eyes looking beautiful as ever.

Jung Ha's POV
"Jhope! I would have thought you would be backstage? Did you guys perform already?" I looked at Jhopes puzzled expression turn soft.

"Are... you not mad that I came without telling you." I said looking down.
He shook his head side by side.

"Did you know I was going to be here?" Said Jhope.

"No..." I said looking up.

"Then what right do I have to be mad. Besides that's not what is bothering me. Your attire is too sexy to show to others." He pulled me off the chair into his arms.

"Sorry for not making time for you baby. I have been busy and so have you, but tonight let's enjoy the time we do have with each other" he said hugging me.

I couldn't say anything he made me realize that if we could be together more often if we make the effort to.

I smiled and kissed him playfully and deeply while he sustained me in his arms.

We spent the whole time in an individual private booth talking and cuddling. I know Jhope was sexually frustrated, but after the performance I promised him I'd make him feel better. He promised me he would make me want to stay in bed all day.

They performed amazingly. The whole time he would stare at me.

As the night came to an end it was time to bid farewell.

As we drove home I smiled when I turned to my side to see that Jhope was the one taking me home and not just myself.

Other Members Stories:
Next chapter...
________________________________
#1100 words...

"If love is lost it will find its way to their destined person

"If love is lost it will find its way to their destined person. ❤️ - Byun Jung Ha.