YoonMin [M] (edited)

WARNING: EXPLICIT(MATURE) CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Edited version.

At the event...

"Yoongi.." Said Jimin whispering into Yoongi's ear in the private booth.

Jimin kept sliding his hand closer to Yoongi's bulge. Yoongi remained expressionless with his hand around Jimin's shoulders until he felt Jimin's hand sneak near his aching dick.

He slightly looks to his side where Jimin awaited his serious stare, but in fact Yoongi gave him a lustful look that made him feel shivers down his spine and he loved it.

Yoongi dove in to devour Jimin's lips as if they were the only substance that made him happy. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist to bring him closer.

Jimin was just glad Yoongi was finally giving in to his charms. Every time they would be alone in the dressing rooms he would always refrain from touching Jimin because it was too dangerous.

Jimin was getting controlled at this point but he had control over Yoongi's dick.

Jimin slid his hand from Yoongi's thigh to his dick and cupped it while also rubbing the material of his black jeans to make him more turned on.

Yoongi felt the pent up energy. He felt even more constricted because of the pants. He was still kissing Jimin so his actions made Yoongi bite Jimin's bottom lip.

It seemed like Jimin enjoyed it because he moaned at the action. Before anything else can happen Yoongi stood up from the booth and dragged Jimin to an empty room in the building.

Fortunately they found the janitors closet near the restrooms. Yoongi was no longer Yoongi he was Suga.

Suga pushed Jimin in the tiny room and attacked his lips one more time. This time Suga cupped Jimin's aching dick massaging it at the same time.

Instead of leaving Jimin to suffer Yoongi unbuckled his pants and put his hand inside to feel up Jimin's savory dick. Jimin was a moaning mess. Suga left his plumped lips to make him love bites on his neck. While at the same time licking his sweet neck covered in sweat from the small room. Suga took off his shirt while going back to Jimin's lips and then took off Jimin's shirt.

Jimin's moaned a little louder because Suga rubbed the tip of his member. He was ready to get fucked.

Suga saw his desperation so he pulled down the boys pants and turned his to face the wall. Suga first prepped Jimin before he would enter him.

"I can finally feel your insides. I've waited long enough and today the drinks are making me do things to you that I have been wanting to do." Suga inserted two fingers and scissored him in and out.

Jimin was trying to concentrate to not moan so much but Suga's voice is so deep that it made him feel more ecstasy in the way Suga touched him.

"You.. Jimin are always making me constantly frustrated because I can't touch you around others. But now I'll be able to release my pent up energy. I hope you can deal with my roughness." He didn't warn Jimin that at the moment he finished that sentence he would insert his aching dick inside his asshole.

Jimin moaned loudly that his voice was heard over the music. "You like that Jiminie?" Suga said as he thrusted hard into his hole. Jimin could only whimper at the speed Suga was going. Suga was thrusting in rapidly while jerking off Jimin's dick at the same time. That made Jimin go crazy. "Yoongi.. mhnnn" Jimin felt Suga lift his leg up to his shoulder to get in deeper. "Jiminie call my name" as he panted while still thrusting. "Yoongi !" Jimin yelled. It didn't take long enough for Jimin to release. After gasping in ecstasy both released their cum. Suga pulled out and his cum was dripping out of Jimin's asshole as if it was streaming water. Doing Jimin raw was the best. Suga's dick stood hard just seeing Jimin hold himself on the wall while cum dripped down his hole.

Jimin looked up after catching breath and saw a mesmerized Suga looking at him with more lust and want. He smirked and pushed Suga to the other side of the wall. Suga was too preoccupied to notice his intentions. Jimin went on his knees and began to lick Suga's hard dick. He began to lick the tip which had Suga running wild thoughts. "Jimin" Suga called out in faded breaths. Jimin began to bob his mouth on Suga's savory dick. Suga couldn't help but look up and close his eyes on how good he felt. Jimin would lick the sides of his dick to create more pleasure. It worked wonders. Jimin began to feel hard when he saw how Suga enjoyed his blowjob. He sucked Suga's dick and began to jack himself off.

Yoongi couldn't hold back his cum. So he whimpered, "I'm gonna cum Jimin!" As he released his seeds into his mouth. Jimin gulped it like it was milk. Jimin released after. Suga pulled him up to kiss and taste himself.

"Yoongi... fuck that was the best sex I have had in a while." Suga replied "Damned right it was. Jimin your blowjob had me wild you sneaky ass." Jimin turned to find some paper while feeling proud. He found paper in the janitors room. He wiped off the cum dripping down his ass and dick. He put up his pants and so did Suga.

Suga just looked at Jimin struggling to put his buttoned up shirt. He walked over to him and buttoned them up. Jimin stood there in awe while Suga helped him. When he thought Suga was being like Yoongi he smiled. However, after he was done helping Jimin, Suga just had to kiss him roughly because his lips were right there.

Suga grabbed Jimin's collar and kissed his lips harshly playing with the inside of his mouth still tasting his own cum.

Jimin stood there in shock because Yoongi never had this type of impulse after sex. It looked like Suga wanted to fuck him again.

"Let's go before I pounce on you again. If I did you wouldn't be able to perform on stage which starts in about 10 minutes." Yoongi said opening the door. Jimin just followed deeply shook. But he smirked at Yoongi's actions and ran next to Suga to fix his sex hair before they went back on stage.

____________________________
#1123 words...

Oh gosh this is my first time really writing this in depth of anything •//~//• I'm a little shook

Oh gosh this is my first time really writing this in depth of anything •//~//• I'm a little shook. Anyways I hope you like this? Lmao it's a bonus for those who have been here since chapter 1! And of course the new readers as well o3o.