Are You Joking

Continuation...

"Ah... wait why do you trust me with this sensitive information?!?!" I grew confused but also almost tripped because of the sudden confession.

"You'll see sunbae." Jin rushed to Namjoon putting his arm at his back.

I said in my head are you kidding me!?

Dang, balls that I will never have to confess to the one I love. Well there goes everyone from BTS, except J Hope, taken. I sulk while getting to my seat next to Jun Ji Hyun. She smiled at me and so did I. I saw all performances from idols invited and for the first time I got to see the boys perform. It was amazing, I believe a camera zoomed into my face while I sang to the lyrics of Blood Sweat and Tears. Once the awards were passed then it came to mine.

"The award for best model of the year 2017 is Byun Jung Ha!" I stood up and walked towards the stage.
I was given flowers and a trophy. I went over to the mic and gave my thanks.

"Thank you to my agency and my friends for being my support system. I am glad to receive this award it makes me happy to know my work as a model is smiled upon. I hope I can give inspiration to girls and guys who want to pursue this career path as well as my fans who made it possible. I would also like to thank Big Hit entertainment for their constant help and support towards my career path as a model and stylist. Thank you!"

I came off the stage you could see the camera man pointing at BTS reacting then me. Once the show was over I went home. I turned on the recorded video do the awards and saw BTS reaction to my awards speech clapping and smiling.

-Incoming Call-

S.J. BTS

"Hello?" I said unsure of what to say.

"Sunbae I just confessed!" He said while whaling.

"Omg so! What happened?" I said curiously.

"He didn't say anything... HE KISSED ME!" He said screaming.

"OMG WHAT. Congrats!!!!!" I said super happy for them.

"Yeah I know we are official I can't wait to tell the others they'll be happy for us!" He said reassuringly.

"How do you know they will accept this?" I said concerned.

"What do you mean you didn't know Jimin and Suga are dating and Jungkook and V?" He said confused.

"WAIT. How did you..?" I said shocked cause I knew but I was curious to know what he knew.

"Come on Sunbae it's so obvious when they have sex it's quite loud. I'm glad I can share the same feeling soon with Namjoon." He giggled.

"What the fuck! I'm so jealous. Well I'm glad you all have love. I'll talk to you later it's quite late and I am tired Sunbae." I sad drowsily.

"Okay Sunbae ttyl then see you tomorrow!" He hanged up.

Poor Jhope he has no one.

Poor me I have no one.

I just went to bed and called it a day.

Next day Music Bank 12:40pm

I locked the my car and got the outfits for BTS. I headed towards the room when I get held back.

"Excuse me? Who do you think...?" I liked to see who held me back. It was no one other than Namjoon?

"Oh Namjoon-sunbae? Do you need anything I have your outfit here." I shook the hangers with the outfits.

"Can I speak with you about relationship issues." He said with a concerned face.

"Oh sure." I followed him into a more private room.

"What's your concern Sunbae?" I said sitting down on a chair.

"As you may know a lot of BTS members are going out with each other. I just wanted to come to you to talk about the professionalism we must have considering this being a big issue if it comes out." He said informatively.

"Oh. Don't worry I knew long before. They told me individually asking me for a blessing and telling me to keep it on the low. I know as a leader there must be pressure. So if you are concerned with me telling anyone rest assured I will be professional and keep your relationships as confidential." I reassured him that there is nothing to worry about.

"I'm glad you understand Jung Ha-sunbae." He stood up.

"Oh and one last thing. What do you think of J-Hope?" He said.

"I..." Dazed at the question. I didn't know what to say.

_______________________________
# 778 words...

_______________________________# 778 words

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"When the answer is yes, I say no. Because thinking with the mind sometimes doesn't match with the heart.🥀" - Byun Jung Ha