Protection and Care

Why does everyone have someone to love!

Jimin and Yoongi are in love and Jungkook and V are in love too!

I want a boyfriend...

This was literally my morning waking up sad cause Yoonmin and Vkook are a couple and Jung Ha has no one!

I'm such a sad woman...

When will ma man come to me!

1:30pm Inkiyago

"Gather up boys!" I said as the staff members and the BTS members came closer to listen to my remarks for the day.

"As you all know it has been hectic and well you all have been needing rest so on behalf of the staff we have booked you a calm beach house to stay in for two weeks in Jeju Island. Your vacation of course won't start until we get you ready for the formal event. Unfortunately I won't be able to be part of." I said sulking.

"Awww why Noona!" Said Taehyung.

"No way we can't run without you Noonaaa!" said Jungkook.

The other members seemed neutral. I could tell Jimin didn't have the guts to say he needs me. Yoongi could care less and well Jin and Namjoon went with what is planned.

"You didn't let me finish! The reason I am not going is because I am attending individually. I have been formally invited to attend the formal ceremony to host as Byun Jung Ha model of Elle and Cosmopolitan 2018 edition. Remember guys I do have another occupation." I said seriously.

They all forgot and nodded. Tae did not look happy.

"Now come on y'all you need to go on stage!" I hushed them to the man who called them next. 

"Noona can I speak to you after the broadcast?" Tae said with a straight face.

"Ah yeah Tae I'll wait for you." I smiled like nothing.

Once the broadcast ended all the members came in and dropped on the sofa individually as all the other staff when to do their job fixing them right up.

Tae immediately came to me and I led him to a quieter place to speak.

From afar you could see Jungkook a bit concerned.

In a private lounge...

As I sat down down I said "What's up?"

"Noona... I am not sure if I want you to attend the formal ceremony with us." Taehyung said while looking concerned.

"Why do you not want me to attend the event? Do you find it uncomfortable that I am attending knowing that I am your stylist?" I said a bit confused and also hurt.

"It is not for the reason you think Noona. I don't find you uncomfortable it is just that I don't like that you will attend because that means men will be eyeing you and I won't be able to protect you like a brother should." Tae said concerned for my safety.

"Aww Tae I am glad I don't make you feel uncomfortable, but everything will be fine I have my own team that will take care of me." I said to assure him.

" I just worry for you Noona since you don't have a boyfriend like I do who takes care of you I at least want to be your helping hand. Jungkook must be worried we have taken long you know how jealous he gets over you and me." Tae got up and left. I followed behind him.

Back in the changing rooms with the other members...

Alright everyone good work and well this is the last thing in your schedule until tomorrow's formal ceremony.

You could see Jungkook give a glare to V for taking long. He then put his arm around his waist to pull him closer. The staff may look at is as playful. But now I see it as an act of love.

12:44pm... At the Formal Ceremony for Artists Awards...

"Lily did you get all of the boys ready?" I said while talking to the other staff members dealing with BTS.

"Yesss Unni. Everything is under control you just get pretty who knows you might find prince charming along the way." said the staff member.

"I'll be lucky if they even find me appealing. Alright then I'll be arriving behind the boys see you then." I said as I ended the call.

While the BTS members got their photos taken as they we about to leave I had I arrived and came out of the van.

While walking through the red carpet I was able to get to the main platform and smile for the cameras. You could see the boys were in awe they never really seen me actually act a decent model it is as if they could not recognize me.

I wore a wool dress in soft blue with a coat around me of the same texture. In addition, I wore a silver choker necklace to combine with the dress. I put on some rings and made my makeup look innocent but sexy. I also had my hair made wavy to match the outfit. I looked into the cameras seductively while I approached the end of the red carpet. As I left the platform everyone seemed to be in a daze even the members looked like they were tripping.

I smirked a bit and continued to walk into the actual ceremony.

As I followed behind BTS some of the members refused to look at their stylist and her sexy concept. It was too much for them it was like seeing a big sister in a bikini.

Only one member decided to actually say something.

"Sunbae. You look very pretty." said Jin who normally does not say such compliments very often.

"Why thank you Jin you look very handsome today as well." I said very content with his comment.

"You know who also looks very hot tonight. Namjoon." he said while looking at his back. I had the feeling that maybe there weren't two couples in BTS but three.

"Oh... Indeed he looks very handsome too all of you." I said unsure of what to truly say.

"I'm only telling you this sunbae but I will confess my love for him today." he said very confidently.

"Ah... wait why do you trust me with this sensitive information?!?!" I grew confused but also almost tripped because of the sudden confession.

"You'll see sunbae." Jin rushed to Namjoon putting his arm at his back.

WOOOOOOOOW.... jungshook...

_________________________________
#1055 words...

"Being pretty took time, being sexy grew close, but being classy came after

"Being pretty took time, being sexy grew close, but being classy came after. 🥂" -Byun Jung Ha