Benifits as Friends

Continuation...

I answer the call with "Hello. Yoongi -sunbae?"

"Noona. I have a question." He responded.

"Okay tell me what is it?" I remained curious on the other line.

"I will just be straight with you Noona. Will you go out with me?" He said bluntly.

"What do you mean? Are you asking me out on a date??" I said quite shockingly.

"Wait... what? No. I meant to say if we could meet because I am concerned about a few things. I would never ask you out Noona you aren't even my type. Besides I have my eyes on someone already." He said exposing himself to me.

"OH gosh you scared me for a bit. I almost felt bad because I was going to say no anyways..." I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Anyways Noona I'm outside your apartment can we speak." He responded.

Oh crap.

"Okay give me a second." I ended the call and picked up my living room from all my dirty clothes.

I ran to the door to open it. He came in with a jacket and white tee with a combination of black ripped jeans and combat boots.

I lead him in and told him to sit on the sofa as I brought a glass with water to the table.

I sat across from him on the opposite sofa and placed the glass down.

He commenced the conversation.

"Noona. I want to talk to you about my relationship with Jimin. We recently started to go out and we need all the support we can get. Jungkook is also going out with Taehyung. As couples we need all the support we can get in case we ever get caught by the company. Do you agree to stand by us at our time of need?" Yoongi said seriously as he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Yoongi-sunbae. I have always supported you guys since I began to work there. Regardless of who you love what you do I will always support you all as long as it is a healthy choice. You will always have my support, so count me in." I almost shed tears I am so glad he came to me personally to talk about this.

"But I have a question. This might be personal and I really don't want Jimin to be mad or anything, but there was this one time in the bathroom stalls that he tried..." I couldn't figure how to explain the situation to him.

"Noona. I know about that. Actually Jimin had told me recently because he felt bad about it. He didn't mean to come off as needy or rude he just forced himself on you because he was confused about his feelings towards me and generally liking men." Yoongi cleared the situation.

"I would have personally preferred he had told me of his feelings. But I don't mind you telling me either I am glad he found his place." I said with a heart full of joy.

"Well Noona that was all I really wanted to speak about. I'll be heading back to the dorm some of the other members don't know so I would advise if you could keep this to yourself until both couples are ready to tell the members." He said standing up.

"Yeah no worries sunbae. I got you guys. Tell Jungkook and V to speak to me too. I would love to consult them too." I lead him to the door.

He left off to the dorm with a goodbye. It made sense though all the times Jimin would avoid Yoongi he would try and get my attention. He probably felt sexually frustrated that he couldn't share his feelings. I wonder how Jungkook and V came to be.

The next day.... 1:30pm

*knock* *knock*

Hmm I wonder if my amazon package is here!

I run to the door still wearing my pjs.

"Who is it!" I yell heading to the door.

"Noona.. it's Jungkook." He said quietly that I could barely understand him.

I opened the door to see him standing there super awkwardly.

"I heard from hyung you would like to speak to me." He said not looking straight at me.

"Jungkookie you didn't have to come all the way to my apartment I would've came to you." I said worriedly.

Holy mother of Jesus I forgot I still had my pjs on!!!!

"Oh my god sorry let me just change! Come in I'll be back make yourself at home." I let him hold the door and go change into a casual outfit.

Once I returned out I saw him sitting on the sofa looking around. Once he saw me he became nervous.

"Jungkook don't look so anxious I'm not going to eat you alive." I laughed a bit.

"Noona... about Tae and me. I don't know where to start." He said while looking down at his hands.

"Tae and I started dating when you recently joined the company. The only reason I remember is because I got jealous that V became very close to you. Funny thing too while trying to make up for it he gifted me my favorite jacket. Anyways we have been together for 3 years already I can't believe Jimin and Yoongi are together as well we planned to keep it secret from everyone but we do need supporters." Jungkook said more comfortably.

"Ah. Don't worry kookie like I said there are benefits to being friends in the industry. You get to see who's on you side." I said very happy for this news.

At the same time I sorted them but I felt a tinge if jealousy just because I didn't have anyone to call my boyfriend yet.

Regardless I ship both Yoonmin and Vkook. Those ship names did come true after all.

I wonder who is next to be a couple...
________________________________
#983 words...

 "Who said I couldn't wait for my Prince Charming? Never mind, I guess I'll have to find him myself

"Who said I couldn't wait for my Prince Charming? Never mind, I guess I'll have to find him myself. 💅🏻" - Byun Jung Ha