2

Here I present the beautiful Samantha  Ravndahl aka Violet.

》 》 》 》

"Come on! It'll be fun."

"I can't, I have class tomorrow. Plus I don't have a costume." Violet whines when her mattress begins to squeak under the constant pressure of someone jumping on it. Though she wouldn't know who because currently a pillow was wrapped around her head as a barrier to block out her friends' repetitive pleas.

"Class ends at six and the party starts at eight. That is no excuse. Plus you know we can make you a costume in no time."

She groans in defeat and throws the pillow hoping for it to hit one of them. "So you two couldn't call to ask this? You had to invade my privacy and ruin my sleep?"

The red head flopped on the mattress with an eye roll, "We tried calling you. It's almost twelve for crying out loud. Get up!"

"Okay, okay I'm up," she yawns, stretching out her limbs before opening her eyes. The covers are yanked off her before she spots the male in the corner at her desk.

"Are you eating the last of my Cheerios?"

"Yup. By the way, I think you should go shopping soon babe. Your fridge is more empty than the Saharan Desert." He ended his sentence with a disturbing burp before quickly ducking the path of another flying pillow, this time directly aimed for him.

With only Tuesdays and Thursdays off and the other three weekdays as her teaching days, today she specifically  planned to sleep in as late as she desired and then binge watch the new show 13 Reasons Why.

"We'll stop to get lunch on the way to the shop."

"You seriously need to throw that painting away," Nate huffs walking back up the steps after putting the dirty bowl in the sink. A hand clutching over the left side of his chest dramatically. "I swear those eyes move when ever you walk by it. Trying to give someone a whole heart attack."

The painting is eerie but is nicely expressed and painted in Violet's opinion. At first she thought it was a bird because of the elongated neck, absent nose, and huge eyes. But the darker streaks of scarlet at the top forming the hair made her think otherwise. 

"That is one of his most famous paintings. Are you kidding? At least it matches the theme of this month because that's the closest I'll get to decorating for Halloween."

"Well Jimmy needs to find a new hobby because painting isn't cutting it."

"Once again it's spelled G-i-M-i and pronounced Gee-Mee Nathan," Violet stresses, going through her closet before pulling out some faded jeans and a sweat shirt.

She owned two other paintings by him. One in which she just brought and the other in which she deemed her favorite. The reasoning was obvious- the ballerina's silhouette under the street lights in the night reminded her of herself.

"Uh-uhhh why are you speaking my government name?"

He turned to a laughing Kat, "Why is she speaking my government name?"

Kat shakes her head and checks her phone for the time. "You did eat all her Cheerios. When ever she gets-"

"Salty," Nate chimes in.

"I was going to say annoyed.  But either way you know that's when she starts calling everyone by their full name."

"I think salty fits better."

》 》 》 》

"Hey, Red?" Nate calls from the back of their shop.

"Mhhmm," Kat responds as she pins some fabric together and completes her final measures of Violet.

"Where's the latex?"

"Latex? Check all the way in the back to your right."

"May I ask why we're looking for the latex?" Violet's eyebrows furrowed and she was seconds away from walking out and turning the neon sign on their door to open, especially if the latex was for her.

"Ooohh I can see it now," he brought the latex up to Violet, in which she  elbowed away from her. "Some one get the cat nip for this sexy mama."

"If I'm correct I'd say you're dressing me to be cat woman. And what a disgrace that would be to my baby Remy." Violet reached to feel the latex. "And how the hell am I suppose to even fit a leg in this type of material."

"Does it matter? When one has curves and an a$$ like that and wears latex, you are bound to get laid. If I looked like you I'd only own latex. A latex suit, latex dress, latex top, latex thon-"

"We get it." The girls say in unison.

If only the thought of getting laid sounded appealing to Violet. Her friends didn't know that it didn't of course. How was she suppose to tell them? How are you suppose to tell anyone that you are asexual?

She always lied when they asked about her rendezvous with previous men and they always took the bait.

"Not to mention this is one of those top notch Halloween parties. Get you some bomb rich D-I-"

"Don't finish that Nate," Violet glared.

"C- to the fućking K."

"You are a mess." Even when she tried  holding in her laughter and feigning upset she knew she wouldn't succeed. Not when Nate was standing in front of her smirking and raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Mess is my middle name baby."

《 《 《 《

Yes! Double update.

I was laughing while writing this whole thing. Nate just reminds me of someone I know.