7

Haley Williams plays Kat aka Red (as Nate calls her)

》 》 》 》

"I don't see anything except blotches of different colors. Looks like someone swallowed the rainbow and hurled it all over this canvas."

Violet nudged Nate in the rib and told him to hush as they moved on to view the next painting.

Wrapped in a beautiful blue elegant gown that matched her eyes and heels that complemented the silver strands of her hair, Violet looked like a painting herself.

"Some paintings leave it to the imagination. You're suppose to interpret as you wish," Kat explained, sipping on the dark wine.

Impressed with her answer Violet smiled and shook her head in agreement, "Exactly babe."

"Red knows nothing about art. She only googled things to say about paintings just so she could blend in; just in case she ran into someone hot that wanted to mix their colors with hers," Nate scoffed. "When you said you had plans for us tonight I didn't think it would be this."

"I allowed you guys to drag me to that Halloween party so I thought 'why not they can endure an art gallery'."

"I would very much rather be in the club and shaking my-"

"Look at this one!" Violet exclaimed purposely cutting Nate off. She pulled Kat toward a framed painting that was so well done it looked like a photo instead. On the bottom of the frame a familiar pseudo was etched.

GiMi

She'd never seen any works of his look like this. This one seemed personal and dug at a person's heart.

A little boy and girl, sorrow and grief taking shape upon their features. Doves flocked around and invaded their space as they kneeled by two graves - symbols of death. A protective arm wrapped around the girl that one could assume was his little sister. The little girl held a necklace in her fist as tears streamed down her cheeks. But what the two children was oblivious to was the two tall shadows that loomed behind them.

Violet looked at the painting in question.

"Can we look at the others now? This one is giving me the chills." Kat was already moving down to a more vibrant painting and away from the gruesome one that held Violet captive.

There was something about this painting. Violet swore she loved all artists' work but judging by the paintings in her loft you can say she took a different liking to one in particular. Maybe it was the fact that he painted in secret...the world only knew him as GiMi one of the many great artists. But that was all. His life and his looks remained a secret.

It just goes to show he did what he loved because he truly loved it. Not for the money or exposure. Everyone admired his talent but couldn't admire him. The art was the only focus.

As Violet retraced her eyes over this very same painting she stared at the necklace in the little girl's grip. It was gold with a little paint tray and brush at the end. She's seen it some where but before her mind could pinpoint exactly where Nate and Kat pulled her off to the wine bar.

"Are we almost done here? These paintings are a beauty but aren't giving me life and wine was never strong en- ohh hello," Nate leans against the mini bar as the female bartender leaves and a man replaces her spot. "On second thought go look at more. I'll just stay here, drinking wine."

"But weren't you just saying the wine wasn't-"

"Let's not dwell in the past."

"It was literally two seconds ago," Violet mumbled, shaking her head.

》 》 》 》

"One...two...three..now relax before we switch to the other side."

While the kids stretched, Violet took a head count to see who all came to class today.

Her eyes drifted to the observation booth and she found herself in search for really only one person.

"Alright first position."

A light seeped into the studio just as the kids followed her instructions and in came a rushing Sofia. She quickly took her leggings off and ran to the middle of the class.

"I'm late because of zio, Ms. Strong," Sophia panted and placed her feet into first position like the others.

"It's okay, you're here now and didn't miss much. You need to stretch first." Violet peered up to the observation booth with a smile. A smile was returned before he mouthed 'sorry'.

A few days had gone by since Giovanni and Violet's last encounter. She was busy out with friends and teaching class on work days while he flew off on a business trip, though the two made sure to keep in contact. Violet realized that she needed those few days to compose herself and understand what happened. He in a certain way was her first. She was confused but elated, unsure but willing, and time away from him allowed her to reevaluate her impossible.

But time away also forced her mind to replay the images of him dominating her body the way he did, crave for more, and feel things she had never felt before until that day. Kind of like a teen having sex for the first time, you can't get enough until you get enough. A new side of you is unlocked and ready to take action. And despite Violet being beyond her teenage years that's exactly how she felt. It was all new and different to her but a breath of fresh air at the same time.

Something that would definitely take some time getting use to.

After class was over, Violet changed and packed some stuff away. She could still hear the mothers whispering behind her and wondered why no one was leaving...that is until she turned around.

"Ms. Strong?"

"Hmm?"

"I've been waiting until I could ask you in person to see if you'd mind going out with me."

Violet laughed and glanced over the tall man's shoulder where the mothers stood glaring and still whispering in the corner. " I don't think your entourage would approve but sure."

"Very funny."

"I'm serious! Do you have this affect on all the ladies?"

Giovanni tilted his head and leaned toward her right ear . "Do I have it on you," He retaliated.

'Well now you do,' she thought but decided to change the subject before admitting it out loud.

"When and what time?" She asked taking some steps away from him. Her body began to tingle with him just being so close. Giovanni noticed her breathing altered and smirked. He'd just got the answer to his question.

"Saturday at 8?"

"Perfect. Where are we going?"

"Zio c'mon. Momma is making my favorite tonight and I want to be there to help make the dessert. "

"You'll just have to wait and see."

Rolling her eyes she bent down to Sofia- who had just came from talking to the other students- and paused. Violet's fingers grasped the golden necklace around the nine year old's neck. A reflection of what she saw in the painting was now in her hand...she knew it seemed familiar. How many of these necklaces could there be? Hundreds probably. Which is why Violet smiled at Sofia and said, "Say hi to your mother for me."

》 》 》 》

Been a while since I updated this story so hopefully you guys still enjoy.

Anyway here is a full list of the characters and who they are portrayed by.

Violet Strong played by Samantha Ravndahl

Giovanni played by Jesse Metcalfe

Kat aka Red played by Haley Williams

Nathan aka Nate played by Frankie Grande

Sofia played by Mia Talerico