1. Fight!?

I was sitting on one of the benches outside of my school with my best friends , Kiara and Destiny Rose , They were chatting about different jocks in our year. I was listening but not really taking part in the conversation . Kiara looks over at me "Gabs you okay?" she questions me. I look up from my phone where I was texting Mikey on Instagram I take a sip of my redbull and nod "Yeah just texting Mikey". Destiny grabs my phone out of my hand and jumps up whilst Kiara grabs me so I cant grab Destiny. "You guys suck!" I groan and look down blushing.

I've known Kiara and Destiny since we were six , Kiara and Destiny are identical twins and are pretty much clones of each other,which is secretly really creepy. They actually used to remind me of the Twins out of The Shining... They knew everything about me and I knew everything about them, They also knew about my huge crush on my big brothers best friend *Awkward face* I snap back into reality just as Destiny giggles "Oooooo Kiki our girl has game " Kiara looks at me with a huge grin on her face and Destiny shows her the texts. I tip my head back and fake sob "You guys are such bullies".

"Well, well, well, what is going on her" I didn't even need to look to know who it was, Kiara's and Destiny's grins disappear completely and they look over at me. I slowly push myself up and turn to face Courtney Evans. I frown and say nothing . Standing in front of me was Courtney Evans , Talia Miller and Paris Walker. "What do you want Chucky" I roll my eyes at Courtney , she glares at me and snatches my phone out of Destinys hand. Kiara steps forward ready to start throwing punches but I hold her arm, She looks over at me and steps back but stays alert .

"Mikey Manfs huh?" Paris reads through the messages with Courtney and Talia . I clench my jaw and look over at Destiny, she is glaring at Paris , she notices I'm looking at her and looks me in the eyes "Ooo your brother is sexy" I grab my phone out of her hands and put it in my pocket still glaring at Courtney , Courtney steps closer to me until she is a couple inches away from my face , I don't back down to bullies I never have and never will. "If you talk about my brother again i swear to god-" I growl . "what. what are you going to do?" Courtney pushes me roughly causing me to fall back a bit .

"You shouldn't have done that" Destiny snarled As I straighten myself and punch Courtney straight in her jaw she stumbles slightly and holds her jaw Then charges at me ,I dodge her and look over at Destiny holding Paris on the floor punching her in her face, my eyes flicker to Kiara who is straddling Talia , Talia is attempting to hit Kiara but is failing , I huff and turn back to Courtney she runs at me again and hits me a few times . I notice a crowd was starting to gather around the six girls . Suddenly I get ripped away from Courtney I yell out "Get the hell off of me!!" Then I look around to see Mr Sanders pulling Paris away ,Mr Williams pulling Courtney away , Mr Gomez was pulling Destiny into a corner trying to calm her down , Mr Austin was carrying a screaming and swearing Kiara into the parking lot to calm her down , Mr Young calmly walked Talia into the school . I turn around to see Miss Howard holding me from behind she was waiting for the other staff to take the others into the school.

:25 MINUTES LATER:

I was sitting down outside the principals office I had a ice pack on my bruised fist , I look down at the floor wondering if it was worth it , I knew I was on my last chance at the school. I hear footsteps and look up and see Mr and Ms Rose with Kiara and Destiny ,I notice Kiara has a small cut on her face and bruised knuckles whilst Destiny has badly bruised knuckles and cuts on her fists . I stand up "Mr and Ms Rose... I am so sorry" I said sincerely , Kiara and Destiny's parents always treated me like their daughter,I really hoped that they weren't going to hate me because of this. Ms Rose put her hand on my cheek and wiped a speck of blood away "You defended your family and so did they" she nods at her daughters , Kiara wraps her arms around me and kisses my head , Destiny smiles at me and turns around when she heard footsteps she folds her arms and glares in the direction of Courtney and her parents , Her mother was a very successful lawyer and her father was a writer . I watch her walk past her face has bruised and was still bloody , she looks me dead in the eyes and then looks me up and down with a disgusted look on her face. Ms Rose watches her then turns to Mrs Evans "you should give that disrespectful little brat a slap" she says loud and clear. Mrs Evans looks taken back and scoffs before walking into the principals office with her husband and daughter. I sit back down on my chair after saying goodbye to the Rose family.

~ Before Update : 304 words ~

~ After Update : 1013 words ~

Hey yall its been a while so I decided to redo the book because I started writing in 2017-18 and its now 2020 sooo yeahhhh :) Hope you are all staying safe due to Covid-19 and obviously there are a lot of riots going on right now.

#AllLifesMatter #BlackLifesMatter #WhiteLifesMatter