12. Sneaking Into A Closed Waterpark!

"Gabsssss!" I glance up with a raised eyebrow at Mikey and smile slightly "Mikeyyyyyyyyy!" Mikey grins and chuckles slightly "come with me, Anthony and Micheal pleasseeeee!" I sigh "where you going?" He grins "we are going to break into a waterpark" I sit up "give me 10 minutes!" I jump up and run into the bedroom where my suitcase was.Unfortunately my parents didn't take me getting kicked out of school that well and resulted in myself getting kicked out of the house , I don't mind though they are as*****s.

Gabi's Outfit!:

When I had finished getting ready I walk out to the others, Anthony and Micheal was already there, I hug them and walk over to Mickey

Time Skip: 1 hour Later!

"Alright Guys! I'm with Micheal! Gabi! Andddddd Anthony!" Mickey points the camera at each of us when he says our name "soooo! The other day a very popular YouTuber uploaded a video called sneaking into a closed waterpark! And um I thought that was sick! I thought it was so cool and uh I think we are going to do the exact same thing" I grin and stand in the background twerking Mikey didn't know but his audience could see.

Time Skip: 10 minutes later!

When we got into the waterpark we had to be really quiet and run quickly so we didn't get caught. I was holding Mikey's hand as he filmed walking past the lazy river, we ended up sitting in a slide tube . About 5 minutes later we was standing beside Dockside Cafe I was looking at my bruised knee laughing , Mikey was filming me "guys! This girl tried jumping over a staircase on the scooter we brought! I'm so upset I didn't film it" he chuckles , I look at the camera "Mikey kicked me guys don't believe a word he says!" I grin , We walk past a waterslide the water was so blue and clear "the waters still on! That sh** looks so prime like dead ass I want to jump in there so bad , I'm sweating my ass off and that sh** looks so refreshing but I'm not about to hop in it cause I don't want to be sitting in the back of a cop car in my f****** wet ass underwear" I look up at him and smirk slightly  then speed up to walk next to Anthony we start talking about random sh** when we stumble across a dead bird "yo! That's a lil weird! That birds just laying dead in a waterpark where lil kids chill!"

We decide to leave like 30 minutes later , when we get home from dropping Micheal and Anthony home I sit on the sofa and Mickey jumps on me and just lays there I grin and smack his ass "get offffffff" I giggle he looks up at me and kisses me , my heart melts into a small pool of Warmness!

---------------------------------------------------
Hey! It's been a while huh?

I ammmmmm soooooooo sorry! 😂 I love y'all so much and ty for reading my book! Im going to try and upload wayyyy more!

Word Count: 522 words

Ciao 💙