:Doing Dares In Walmart:

Note: Heyyy Guys Its been A While. That's Actually Totally My Fault As I Started Home schooling in January and I've had to catch up with school, Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on writing the book Sooo LETS GET ITTTTT.

We was standing In a empty aisle of Walmart. And by me I mean Mikey, Myself , Kyle And Mark "What's Up YouTube! I'm here With" He Points the camera behind him to show Mark, Kyle and Me "Mark Mastellone" Mark answered "Kyle Maslen" Kyle Also Answers , Mikey Looks over His shoulder at me who is staring blankly at things on the rack with my head tilted to the side "Gabs?" I don't hear Mikey Call me he says my name again this time I look at him confused "Hm?" I murmured . Mikey Looks at me then at the camera hinting that he wanted me to introduce myself "Oh Hi Y'all I'm Gabi Dufner" I wave like a child at the camera , Mikey blinks and grins "And we are doing a doing your dares video again , I zone out while Mikey explains about how he posted something on his Instagram or... was it snapchat oh well, I shrug mentally and Wait for the first dare.

I Stand in front of the sound system next to Kyle who is sitting in front of the speakers texting someone , "Yo Mike, Can you take a picture of me by this?" I hear Mark ask "Yeah sure dude " Mark hands Mike his phone and mark poses with his arm around a coat I raise an eyebrow . Kyle looks at me and gives me a sympathetic smile before muttering to me "You will get used to it eventually" I give him a small smile and nod slightly , I look back at the two boys Mikey is now standing in front of a frozen Mark? I groan "Gods sake..." I mutter to myself . Mikey tries giving Marks phone back to him but is unsuccessful he starts to walk away "Alright, thanks for the new phone!" He says over his shoulder.

The Camera was currently off and Mikey was looking for somewhere to introduce the first dare , he finds a sofa on top of a shelf and looks around checking to see if there were any shoppers of workers coming before he climbed up, He looks down at me and holds his hand down so he could pull me up I raise an eyebrow and take his hand and pull myself up with his help, He sits down on the black two seater and pulls me to sit on his lap he kisses my cheek and nuzzles my neck , He places one of his hands on my right thigh and traces little circles with his thumb and uses his other hand to use his phone , he mumbles something into my neck I turn my head slightly to look down at him "Pardon?" I ask , "I said I love you baby" He repeats himself , I put a hand on his chin and lift his head up to look in his eyes "I love you more Bebe" I kiss his lips softly , he pulls away looking at my lips then meets my gaze "Promise?" he asks , "I promise" I hold my pinkie finger up and wrap it around his with a smile.

I remained on his lap while he read out the first dare which was for Kyle , "Kyle you gotta chug Relish" Mikey explains I screw my face up "What the f**k is Relish?" I questioned , Mikey looks at me and squeezes my thigh "You'll see....You'll see...." he responds. I jump down from the shelf and start checking the shelves for relish we finally find a Heinz Dill Relish bottle I hand it to Kyle and we go and buy the bottle of Relish I watch as the price pops up and before anyone gets their change out I put 2 dollars in the self checkout machine and collect the receipt and put it in my back pocket before walking back into the aisle and following Mikey to a empty aisle where Kyle chugs on the Heinz bottle. I lean against the shelves and watch impressed with Mikeys friend and how he swallowed that nastiness.

Mikey picks up a hot pink bath scrunchie and looks at me "excuse me! can you actually uh...scrub my d**k" before bursting out laughing I just look at him completely shocked my jaw had dropped, Mikey turns the camera off and wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me tightly ,he picks me up and looks into my eyes and smirks before whispering "so will you?" I laugh quietly "Michael Manfre Put me downn" I giggle , he place me on the ground and places his hands on my bum and squeezes it and pulls me close to him I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him "I'll think about it" I smile "Yeah mannnn I'm getting some!" he grins , Kyle and Mark laughs loudly.