8.

I wake up at 11 am in Mikey's Bed , I hear laughter coming from the living room I get up out of the bed and look in the mirror "oh my gosh my hair " I laugh as I say I take my hairbands out and  put it in a messy bun without brushing my hair I look in the mirror and smile at my appearance . I leave the bedroom and walk down the hallway to the living room "hey sis" Jake says looking up at me "ello " I reply with an accent , Mikey looks up at me "long time no see Gabs " I laugh and look down "it's only been like 3-4 hours " Mikey gets up and stands in front of me with a goofy smile , my heart flutters . "Hey guys you wanna go and do a photoshoot at an insane asylum?" Hunter asks me and the boys look at eachother "HECK YEAH" i yell ,we call the owner of a nearby abandoned insane asylum to ask if we could go and they said yes I ran to the bathroom and got changed into this :

I then do my makeup :

*ONE HOUR LATER*

We arrive at the asylum and Can I just say it is MASSIVE! Me,Hunter,Jake,Mikey and Madison (Not sure what her name is or who she is so yeah)
Mikey gets his camera out and films his intro with Jake And me in the background "what's f***ing GOOD!" he starts chuckling and Jake mimicks him "Alright what's good YouTube we out here with another asylum video you guys saw the last one , you guys ate it up because you love that s***!" I walk over to Hunter to help him with the camera equipment. Mikey walks over and stands next to me "Gabi how many like should we try and smash?" I pretend to think " HOW BOUT WE TRY AND SMASH 3 THOUSAND LIKES!?" I start laughing Mikey looks at me with a concerned look on his face then starts shouting his Snapchat and Instagram out "Imma hit you with a flip check " Hunter Yells he then hits a cart wheel into a back flip "I can do better than that " I smirk "go ahead Gabs " he chuckles , I run and jump into an arieal then I do 4 backflips leaving me dizzy and laughing . We start to walk up to the asylum  "YO look at all the ... Ummmm" Jake says looking at the asylum and pointing "Broken windows?" I ask trying to find out what he was talking about "no the black mould " He finishes his sentence "Jake that's broken windows " I reply "oh ... YO LOOK AT THE GRAFFITI " He yells while pointing to graffiti which is nearly on the top floor "what the f***" I hear Mikey Say "how did someone get up there did they throw it !?" Jake asks "yeahhhh they threw it " I reply sarcastically while chuckling "damn look at this place though its a f****** insane asylum guys " he says talking to his camera and his viewers . We find our way to get past the fence and climb through , "guys look at this place it's 13 floors of my ass cheeks " Mikey says to his fans while showing the building I nod " I know right " he turns to look at me and winks .  A few minutes later Hunter says he thinks he sees the entrance Mikey turns his camera up we all walk up to the 'Entrance' to find it was bricked up  "we thought we found the entrance but it was secretly just a prank door " he explains I decide to be stupid and walk up to the door and walk right into it making it looks like it hurt but it really didn't "guys...this door is weird! Let's go find another one" everyone laughs at me and we go and look for another entrance we found a guy who helped us find the entrance but when everyone turned away he winked at me  I ignored it and followed the others quickly not telling anyone what happened . We found the entrance after 5 minutes and Madison decides to go first she climbs through the hole followed by me but I ended up scratching my skin it didn't hurt so its fine I thought .