2. Excluded!?

It was thirty minutes after my brother Jake got to the school , we were still sitting outside of the principals office , The Evan family left the principals office about fifteen minutes ago and we were just waiting for Mr O'Neill . I look over at Jake "Do they know?" I ask , He looks at me already knowing I was talking about our parents , he shrugs "I don't know Gabs" I nod and turn away and tap my phone and continue scrolling through twitter.

About five minutes later, I hear a door open and Mr O'Neill walks out and looks down at us. He wasn't a bad looking dude but he was such a pushover , If you haven't gathered by now Mr O'Neill is the principal of my school. I look up at Mr O'Neill and narrow my eyes slightly before glancing at Jake who was looking at his phone not even acknowledging his old principal , I raise my hand and smack my older brother around the back head , His head snaps up and he glares me I flick my finger to point up at the principal who was staring at us. Jake stands up and walks over to Mr O'Neill before glancing over at me , I walk past both of them and straight into the all to familiar office, I plop down on one of the uncomfortable wooden chairs and slip my phone in to my jacket pocket I frown as the principal and my brother walk in and Jake sits beside me whilst O'Neill sits on the other side of the desk, He looks up at me and frowns.

"Gabi you are a talented, smart and a all round good student. I know you get in a bit of trouble here and there but this is a whole different situation" As he starts his speech I roll my eyes and look out of the window . I finally zone back in when he says "I am really sorry but I am going to have to exclude you until next year, and before you accuse me of picking on you , I have excluded all of the students involved .I will get your school work mailed to you but you can use the internet for most of it... I am really sorry Gabi" I give him a blank look and shrug slightly "See you next year I guess" I stand up and walk over to the door before swinging it open and walking out.

I was sitting on the bench next to Jakes car waiting for him, I pull my phone out and tap WhatsApp I press on the group chat '50 Shades Of Slay' :

My Cupcake { Dest } - Lol we got excluded

Me - I KNOW SO DID I WAS LIKE SAY WHETTTTTTTT

Partner In Crime { Kiki } - I swear this school is gonna be the death of me

Me - your parents mad?

My Cupcake { Dest } - Nah they okay

Partner In Crime { Kiki } - What about yours?

Me - idk they didn't come

Me - I gotta go Jakes coming Love you booooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I turn my phone off and stand up and walk over to the passengers side, I look up at him and smile awkwardly "Jakey are you mad?" He chuckles and shakes his head before getting in the drivers seat. He turns the car on a pulls away , I put my earphones in and play 'Let me down slowly' By Alec Benjamin , I look out the window as Jake drives to Mikeys house to hang out.