4. Kiss!?!

When I wake up the next day I'm in my bed , how did I get here? I thought "one of the boys must've carried me in " I get up and go into my bathroom I look in the mirror and see my injuries from last night in the graveyard

I gasp ... "What the hell!?" I mutter . I have a shower and then Blow dry my hair , I decide to put my hair in two french braids and then go to my closet

I pick out a cute black dress and then put some shoes on , as I walk out of my room I grab my phone off of charge and walk into the kitchen, I put my phone on the counter and crouch down as I open the freezer and look for either ice cubes or peas

I pick out a cute black dress and then put some shoes on , as I walk out of my room I grab my phone off of charge and walk into the kitchen, I put my phone on the counter and crouch down as I open the freezer and look for either ice cubes or peas . I hear the toilet flush and shuffling I look up and see Mikey walk out in boxers "morning manfs" I smile "hey Gabs" he comes around the island and sits on the counter next to the fridge . I finally find the peas and wrap it with a clean tea towel and put it on my eye , I look at Mikey and realise the bruise on his eye I walk over to him and hold his jaw in place while I examine the bruise "I'm gonna kill him" I mutter under my breath "don't worry about it Gabs" he replies , I look into his eyes and start to lean in so does he .... Our lips meet and then we hear a cough and move apart from eachother I look over to the couch and see Jake and Ademir just waking up , I sigh and look at Mikey while smiling he had a goofy smile on his face "morning sis " Jake says in his morning voice "morning Jakey" I reply . I walk into my bathroom and start applying makeup , when I walk back to the sitting room everyone is up and ready "um so what are you doing today?" I ask "probably gonna do a 24 hour challenge but I don't know where " Jake replies "you should go to Macdonald's or a waterpark" Mikey and Ademir squel in excitement "MACDONALD'S!!!" Jake and me laugh "well imma go Starbucks" I say "wanna do the 24 hour challenge with us ?" He asks "thought you'd never ask " I reply we all laugh and I look at Mikey and our eyes lock I get butterflies in my stomach....

------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED !!!!

So what'd you guys think of this chapter MIKEY AND GABI KISS BUT ARE RUDELY INTERRUPTED BY JAKE AND ADEMIR WAKING UP !? AND THEY WILL BE DOING A 24 HOUR CHALLENGE IN MCDONALD'S

btw there are 456 words in this chapter soooo yeahh

💙Ciao💙