6. He Read My Diary!?

Mikey and I arrived at the house 5 minutes later .Mikey gets out of the driver's seat and rushes around to the passenger's side to open the door for me , I giggle and get out "what a gentleman" I look at him and shake my head playfully I see him flash his gorgeous smile and he winks at me I immediately blush .I turn away from him and walk over to the house I try to open the door but realize it's locked so I get my keys out of my pocket and is about to unlock it when I get turned around and pressed against the wall next to the door I realize it's Mikey and he starts kissing me and before I know it his hands are on my butt. I hear a door I look behind Mikey to see Ademir and Jake with their mouths wide open but with amusement in their eyes " DUDE! ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!"Jake says to me "wait...what!?" I reply , Jake realises his mistake and keeps his mouth shut "JAKE DUFNER HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I LIKED MICHAEL!?" I fold my arms and look at him with a glare ,I knew he would break down and tell me the truth "I kinda read your diary" he looked at the floor "WHAT !!!! JAKE DUFNER YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO RUN OR YOUR DEAD!!!!" Ademir and Mikey just laugh but Jake looks at me his eyes widen and runs for his life . "THATS WHAT I THOUGHT "

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys 💙 so I'm soooo sorry that this chapter is so short but yeah what did you think of it?

By the way I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading my book to be honest I thought I was only gonna have 2 readers but I got over 100 😂

Also if you guys ever want to comment you can or message me and I'll message you back idm as long as it's appropriate 😂💙

Ciao 💙💙💙