Sneaking Into A criminals abandoned $8 million Dollar Mansion!

"wassup YouTube! It's Mikey manfs here and today I'm bringing you guys a little bit of a different video, today I'm exploring a million dollars mansion with a couple of my buds you'll see in the video! But uhm..2,000 likes and we'll do a 24 hour challenge at this very location it seems really cool , it'll be a really cool place to do a 24 hour challenge at . And I've never slept at a mansion before so it'll be super cool to stay in that mansion over night " Mikey says , I watch him from the sofa with a grin as he does the rest of his Intro .I get up and start twerking in the back the others weren't here yet but I was going with Mikey ,Kyle ,Mark and Sean .

I bend down to do my shoe lace in the car , I was sitting between Sean and Mark , and I listen to Mikey recording Yet again

I bend down to do my shoe lace in the car , I was sitting between Sean and Mark , and I listen to Mikey recording Yet again . Me and Mikey had both agreed that we will tells our fans that we are together in a few weeks because we didn't want to get their hopes up! "Can we go in now?" I ask Mikey, he nods and we get out of the car and we start to walk towards the house , we went over a bridge "so why'd he guy get his house taken away?" Mikey asks no one in particular "was it drugs?" I look at him then at the scenery "no it was mortgage fraud I think"

We arrive at the house , I look up at it "damn...this is insane!" We walk towards the front door but it's boarded up so we walk around the back and the boys start messing around , I shove my hands in my pockets cause it was freezing and I walk in before the boys , my jaw drops when I see the interior "BOYS! come and look in here!" They walk in and I walk towards the entrance and up the stairs I stand on the balcony bit and watch them with a small smile , I start exploring some rooms me and Mikey go downstairs to the basement  when we come upstairs to the main floor we find the movie theatre , kitchen, more bathroom's.

We go upstairs to the top floor and immediately walk into the master bedroom It was massive! , I walk on to the master bedrooms balcony "wow..." We walk through the bedrooms and find the  childrens rooms I walk off and find a room I can get onto the roof I walk onto the roof "this place is beautiful!" We start to leave the house , I walk beside Kyle as Mikey films a montage of the outside then films us leaving.

We film the Outro for the video then we go our own separate ways, Mikey walks me home because it was dark "Gabi are you okay?" I look at him and smile" yeah why?" I ask , he stops and looks down at me "you was just... really quiet today " he says with a small frown , I put my hand on his cheek "I'm tired and I'm on my period so I'm not as enthusiastic " i explain , he nods understandingly "that makes sense" he puts his hands on my hips and kisses my forehead then my lips, I grin .

"I love you Mikey Manfs" I whisper and connect our foreheads.

"I love you Gabi Dufner" Mikey whispers and he tilts his head down and kisses me passionately.