Chapter 2

Last time...
I gaze my eyes towards the fangirls and Sasuke. I make an angry face towards him. At least tell them to get away from you. Everyone else has to deal with that.

I guess one of the fangirls saw me looking at him. Long behold it's the annoying Sakura Haruno. "HEY FREAK DON'T LOOK AT SASUKE." She yells at me with her annoying voice. She comes up to me and slaps me in my face.
*******
I don't move after the slap. Her hands on my face that it me with such force.

She left once Iruka sensei came back. I can't hit her back because everyone will be coming at me(A/N: I would have beat her ass, but I guess that's just me).

Iruka had Naruto in his arms since he was struggling to come back.
"Naruto you've already failed the graduation test before". Naruto just rolled his eyes. "Yea, yea so what." "Alright since Naruto wasn't present during class, we will be doing the transformation jutsu."

We got into a line as Iruka sensei called us. "Sakura Haruno". She went up there doing the hand signs for the transformation jutsu. "Alright Sakura here let's do this." She transformed into Iruka sensei. "Sasuke did you see that, huh, did ya?" He ignored the annoying pinky as he was called up. Without any hand signs he transformed into Iruka sensei. Iruka congratulated him along with the fangirls. "Ryuko Uzumaki." I went up and transformed into Iruka sensei without using any hand signs. "Best one yet. Good job Ryuko ." I was going to the end of the line when Sakura had tripped me. I fell face first while everyone in the class started to laugh.

I got up and went to the end of the line. I was so angry. So angry that I didn't even pay attention to my brother and his stupid 'sexy jutsu.'

After class my brother had to clean up the hokage stones after his prank, so I had to go home by myself.

As I was walking home, I see Sasuke sitting on a deck by the lake. I walk past him and he looks at me. I ignore the stare that I get from him and head toward my house.

I thought that maybe Naruto and I could have a good dinner so I made some curry instead of ramen like we have every single night.

Once I'm done I set the table and wait. I wait for 1 hour at the table without a movement. Then another hour, then another, until I notice he isn't coming so I eat my food and put his plate in the fridge.

I walk to my bedroom to change and clean up. I go to bed wondering why did this have to happen to me.
**********
Sorry if the chapter was long. HAPPY NEW YEARS. I stayed up so now I'm tired but what ever. Please vote and comment. See you guys in the next chapter.