Chapter 10

I wake up to Naruto arms stretched out on my bed. I groan and get up for another day. I brush my teeth and wash my face.

When I open the door to my bathroom I face Sasuke. "What is it?" I ask. "Move so I can go to the bathroom." He says pushing me out the way.

I catch myself before I fall on the ground. Sasuke closes the door and I growl. I pick myself up and get ready for the day.
*****

"Where's Naruto?" Sakura ask. "He wasted a lot of chakra last night so he's resting up." Kakashi sensei says.

Once we get to the bridge we see dead bodies everywhere. I stand there in shock shaking and trembling.

"No... no."I turn to Sasuke. I was about to touch his shoulder. "Get in position. Guard Tazuna!" I do as told and hear laughing.

I see a shadow immediately recognizing Zabuza. I take my katana out at him, but Kakashi sensei gets in my way.

Sasuke POV
"Zabuza back for more." "Kakashi. we meet again I see. It seems as if your boy here still shakes." Directing towards me.

"I'm shaking...with excitement!" I keep my eyes on Zabuza. "Don't worry you guys. I'm gonna protect you all."  Kakashi say confident.

"You sure about that." I hear Zabuza voice behind me. His sword comes towards Ryuko and he slashed across her body.

"Ryuko!" Kakashi sensei yells. It was like everything happened in slow motion. Everything I said to her. Everything I did to her. All popped in my mind.

I then hear a slash and turn to Zabuza. I look and see...Ryuko. I look back at her dead body. Substitution! "How could I let a little genin get me?"

Ryuko POV
"I'm not just a genin. I am Ryuko Uzumaki Nine tails jinchuuriki!"

******
I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING. I swear in the upcoming chapters I'll make it up. I'm gonna be honest. I thought this book was bad and I started to make another book.

But I looked at all your comments and reads and I was in shock. I love all of you. Please comment and vote. Thanks!