Chapter 9

When I wake up I see Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi sensei sleeping. I get up to the restroom to wash my face, and change for training.

I get my katana a walk out the house to train.

*2 hours later*
I have bruises all over my body from my training. I have a few cuts from slicing my katana. I walk to the house to clean up myself, and when I get inside everyone is still asleep. I put my bandages on in the bathroom.

I hear rustling coming from the room and I put ointment on my last bandage. I leave the bathroom looking down not wanting to meet eyes with anyone. As I walk someone grabs my wrist tight.

I turn to see Sasuke staring at me. "Let go." I state loud enough for him to hear me. "Where were you?" "Training." He lets go of my wrist, and walks away. I look to see if I have any bruises and there is a handprint on my wrist.

Soon everyone wakes up and we eat breakfast. Naruto is loud as usual in the morning, Sakura flirts with Sasuke as he ignores her. Kakashi is trying to calm Naruto, and I sit in silence. I look back at my wrist and Sasuke. Why did he even care? I thought I was a waste of space.

I finally eat my food and go to train with everyone. "Alright you guys will be climbing a tree... with no hands." How the hell are we supposed to do that? Some how Kakashi sensei walked up the tree without any hands.

He tosses us kunais to mark our limit. I run up the tree, but soon fall landing on my feet. I hear laughing from my right. I look to the side then up and see Sakura already up the tree.

"At least one of the girls can make it up the tree. Sakura could be the best woman ninja here." I get irritated at what he said and walk up the tree again, ending up with the same result. My hair covers my eyes from my irritation. I am not useless I can do this! I walk again getting way higher than I did before.

*Night time*
I'm still out here with Sasuke and Naruto. I haven't gotten any progress yet, and I am so angry. Naruto and Sasuke have made so much progress their almost up the tree.

Come on Ryuko. You can do this. Ignore them, ignore everything, and focus. I start walking up the tree with my eyes closed focusing on my chakra. When I open them I'm already up the tree.

Sasuke and Naruto look at me in shock, to the fact that I actually made it. I actually did it! This is one of the first steps. I can show everyone now.

When I get down, my stomach starts to growl. I feel my cheeks heat up a little, but I ignore it. I walk to Tazuna's house along with Naruto and Sasuke.

When we walk inside Naruto has his arm around Sasuke as I stood there with his backpack. "We did it. We climbed the tree!" Naruto says.

I go into the room to put Naruto and my stuff down when I hear the door open. I look up to see Sakura.

She has Naruto in her arms. "God Naruto you're so clumsy. You almost used up all your chakra."

I walk out of the bathroom, and Sakura looks at me. Of course she gives me her famous look. I walk to my backpack to put my charm bracelet inside. The 3rd Hokage said that it belonged to my mother, so I take it to heart. I walk outside the room because Tsunami made dinner.

*Sakura POV*
I go inside Ryuko's back pack and look for her bracelet. God where could it be in here. I get angry and give up at the last second. Until a silver object pops out. Her bracelet. Stupid ass.

*Ryuko POV*
Sakura and Sasuke are changing and Kakashi sensei is helping Tsunami with the dishes. I go to check on Naruto. He still hasn't woken up yet.

He's so reckless. As I'm going to bed the door opens. It's Sasuke. I roll over and go to bed.

His bed is right in by me and he lays down face to face with me. I roll over with my back faced to him. I don't really trust people when I sleep. It's scary so....