Chapter 13

Ryuko POV
Today is the mission. I quietly get out of bed not to wake Naruto up. I head to my bathroom.

I look in the mirror. "Ugh I look a mess." I say in disgust. I turn on my shower. When I step out of my clothes and get into my shower it felt like I was being kissed a million times.

The shower is my favorite place. It's my sacred place. It's a place where no one is able to enter. It's like I'm my own person in here.

I wash my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I step out of the shower and quickly rap a towel around myself.

I step out of the bathroom to get my clothes. I enter into my bedroom and see my twin brother rolled out on the bed.

I was getting my clothes out of my drawer while my brother was talking in his sleep. "I...I...love..." I look at him. "Ramen." I sigh. I was heading toward the door when Naruto said something else. "And...Ryu...ko." My eyes widen and tears started to form, but didn't poor out.

I walk over to the side of his bed. I lean in and kiss his cheek. "I love you too. Naruto." I say quietly smiling.

******
I get to the gate at 5:57 and see Sasuke standing there as well. "Good. Let's go." He says. We were walking out of the village to our journey to the Mountain village.

"Ryuko?" I turn to Sasuke. "How were you able to get that katana?" He ask. I look down at my katana and grip it. "It was passed down through my clan." I say.

"The Third Hokage gave it to me on my 7th birthday." I smiled. "Hm." "Why do you ask?" I was curious.

"Well I wanted to ask since it seems so precious to you." He says. I giggle a little bit. "Yeah it is." I say.

Sasuke POV
As Ryuko and I were speaking to each other she trips over something. I caught her before she could fall. I caught her hand and had my hand on her waist.

We look into each eyes for a second. Until we pull away. We don't look into each other's eyes, but I hope she didn't see me blush.

"We should take a break. For lunch." She says in an awkward tone. "Hn."

She takes out two sandwiches and hands one to me. "Here I made food for the both of us." She says holding the sandwich out.

"Huh?" She made a sandwich for me? "I wanted to say thank you for yesterday

"Huh?" She made a sandwich for me? "I wanted to say thank you for yesterday." She says. "I said that it was a one time thing. I didn't want anything back from you alright?" I say cold to her.

"I know, but I wanted to." She say unaffected from what I just said. I take the sandwich from her hand and evaluate it.

I take one bite of it and different flavors enter my mouth. "Is it good?" She ask. I didn't want to show it in my facial expressions, so I look away from her with my eyes closed.

"It's alright." I say without looking at her. I hear her wince in pain at something. I look up and see her knee was bleeding.

"What happened?" I ask. "I think I hit my knee when I tripped." I scoff at her. "Dobe." I search through my bag to look for a bandage, ointment, and alcohol.

She exposes her knee to me. Without warning I put the alcohol on her knee. She grabbed the dirt and closed her eyes. When it was over I grabbed the ointment and put it on her wound.

It started to heal faster than expected. Why? I rap the bandage around her knee. "Thank you Sasuke." She says. "Yeah well watch where you're going next." I say eating my sandwich.

We continue eating in silence. I looked over to her a few times and she didn't look happy at all.

It almost seemed like she had no emotion running through her. When I was done I stood up. "We should start moving. We wasted enough time already." She nodded and got up.
******

Ryuko POV
We had finally arrived at the Mountain village. It was a large village. Of course it was cold so I wore my coat and leggings.

We headed towards the castle. When we enter we see a few butlers here and maids there with many guards.

"Why hello~ you must be the ninjas that are supposed to guard my son." This guy I suppose is the king.

"Yes sir." I say with a straight face. "What's a cutie like yourself being a ninja?" He puts a hand on my chin. I look close my eyes not affected by him.

I grab his hand from my chin and shake it very rough hearing a few bones cracking. "Ryuko Uzumaki and this is Sasuke Uchiha." I greet the gentleman.

"King Sanageyama. And this is my son." A young boy stepped up towards us. "Prince Akito Sanageyama."

The young boy looked like he was 10 or 11. He had brown hair and looked very spoiled. "Father, why is this girl here? Is she supposed to be my entertainment." He says pointing at me.

I send I hard glare at him that made the king nervous. "No she will be guarding you. You know son watching, and keeping you safe." The king explains to his son.

"Sasuke and Ryuko. The maids will be showing you to your rooms." The king directs. We follow the maids to our room.

We stop in front of a door. "This will be your room." She opens the room, and I look amazed. It was sure as hell bigger than Naruto and my room.

I don't show it, but I was happy we were staying here. I set my stuff on the bed and take my coat off.

"Come on. We have to go to dinner to speak with the Prince and King." Sasuke orders in a kind of cold tone.

I nod and held my katana on my waist. This is gonna be a long stay.

******
I hope you liked this chapter. It was kinda weird not gonna lie, but PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! We're almost there to 45 votes and I'll publish my new story.

See ya guys later!