Chapter 19

Sakura POV
I finally got to a safe place. I put my comrades down and put wet towels on all of their heads. I looked to Ryuko, and she was sweating like crazy.

I felt her forehead and she was burning up. If she doesn't get better she could die. I felt tired and started to become dizzy.

No! I have to keep watch. I can't go to sleep. I stood outside and started to keep watch. As I was watching I saw a squirrel coming to me.

Oh how cut- Wait my trap! I threw a kunai at the squirrel making it run away. I sigh in relief that my trap wasn't exposed. "Hey girl!" A boy yelled. I look up to see 3 genin standing in front of me.

"Wake up the Uchiha boy and red head. We're gonna fight them." He said smirking. I put up my kunai. "Such a weak trap." The boy with a bandage over his face says.

(I don't really feel like writing the whole scene so I'm gonna give you the fight scene to watch. WARNING: it's in English dub. I couldn't find English sub. SORRY)

Sasuke POV
After my moment I look to Sakura. "Where's Ryuko?" I ask in a cold voice. She points to the place I woke up at.

I look to see a sick and beaten up Ryuko passed out. I walk and sit down next to her. I look at the mark Orochimaru gave her. "I'm sorry Ryuko. I was so weak." I held her hand.

My mark started to burn. I yelled in pain. "Sasuke!" Sakura and Naruto came up to me. "Are you alright?" Sakura asked touching my arm. "I'm fine. We have to get out of here and get something to eat." I tell them.

Naruto picks Ryuko up and we start moving to a safer location. Once we get to a better spot Naruto went to go get fish while Sakura and had to go get some wood to start a fire.

I had to keep watch over Ryuko. I switched out her towel a few times, but her fever isn't going down. It seems as if it's gotten worst.

"Why did you take that hit? You idiot." I told to Ryuko's sleeping body. When Sakura and Naruto came back we started to eat our fish.

*****
"We have to start moving. I'm gonna go get some water and when we come back we leave." I order. Naruto scoffed while Sakura just nodded.

Ryuko still hasn't gotten any better. I'm worried if she will make it or not. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I let another person die.

When I come back to Naruto and Sakura, I see the same gray haired boy from before holding our scroll. "I'd suggest you back away." I say in a deadly tone.

"Woah, calm down Sasuke. This guy just saved our butts." Naruto informed me. "Saved you from what?" I questioned as I look at both of my teammates.

"Um...we were kinda about to open the scroll." Naruto scratches the back of his head laughing nervous. "I can't even leave for 1 minute without you both doing something." I scold them.

"I can help you both get a scroll if you like." Kabuto suggest. "You would really do that? Wow that's really nice of you Kabuto." Sakura says in a sweet voice.

"We should start moving. We don't have much time left." Kabuto warns us. I don't feel good about this guy. I'm gonna have to watch him carefully.

We start moving. "Hey look at the caterpillar!" Naruto points out. "We can't worry about the caterpillar Naruto!" Sakura scolds him.

We continue to move, but it seems like we're getting no where. "Stop!" Kabuto tells us. "What's wrong?" Naruto ask. "Look." He points at the same caterpillar from before.

"It's a genjutsu?" Sakura asks. "Yes. Someone must've known we would go this direction." Kabuto points out. "Release!" Kabuto does hand signs and releases the genjustsu.

"Lucky." I turn to several rain ninja. "Now give us your scroll." He says. My mark starts to pain me again and I wasn't able to move. Not even a little.

"Never!" Naruto runs up to the ninja and start slicing them. But all those of them were illusions. I was finally able to start moving and Kabuto, Sakura, and I were able to  attack.

As we were attacking I see one of the ninja about to stab Naruto. "Naruto!" I yell. Nobody would have been able to get to him in time.

I see a flash of red pass by me and Naruto. The flash was so fast it knocked the kunai out of the rain ninja's hand that was about to stab Naruto.

I then hear screams in the bushes. We all froze waiting for the thing to come out. We see the bushes start rustling. "Sakura, Naruto get ready." I warn them.

They nod and put their kunai up. What comes out is a bloody Ryuko with a scroll in one hand and her sword in the other. Her hair was messy and her clothes were torn with blood stains.

"Ryuko!" Naruto runs up to her. She tosses the scroll to him before he could reach her. She grabs her bag without even saying a word to us.

"Ryuko!" I call her. "Hey Sasuke is calling your name!" Sakura runs up to her. "No Sakura!" It was too late. She grabbed Ryuko's wrist. Everything stopped.

Ryuko grabbed her by the neck lifting her up off the ground. She threw her to the tree. Everything in her bag fell out. Including Ryuko's charm bracelet her mother gave her.

*****
You all wanted it and you all are going to get it. Sakura is getting a beating next chapter. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. See ya next chapter!