Chapter 11

Ryuko POV
I took the sword out of Zabuza and blood splattered on my face. Then I felt someone push me down.

I wipe the blood off my face and see Sasuke on top of me. "What are y-" I saw needles on his back.

He blocked an attack? "Ryuko fight the masked ninja." Kakashi sensei said. I was confused until I look up to see the same masked ninja.

"We meet again." The masked ninja said as I was getting up. I look at the ninja and I sprint fast to him. I start slicing at the ninja.

I cut his clothing, but wasn't able to cut him. I then see Sasuke behind the ninja about to strike it, but they were too fast.

The ninja kicked Sasuke to me and I caught him. "Let's work together." Sasuke says. I couldn't believe it at first.

I nod and we attack together. The ninja was fast, but not fast enough. I kick the ninja hard enough to send him flying. Sasuke and I stand by each other when all of a sudden ice starts to form around us.

What the hell is this? I thought. "You won't be able to do anything as long as you're in here." I hear the ninja say.

Where is he? "Ryuko look." Sasuke points at a mirror with the ninja inside. "As long as you're in here I want you to know my name. I am Haku. I a-"

"Look I don't give a damn about who you are. Just know that Ryuko Uzumaki will be your killer." I hear Haku sigh and I feel pain all around me.

I hear Sasuke grunt in pain. I look over and see needles inside him. "The needles will start to kick in as we continue our battle. I truly do not want to kill you. But if you go on I must." Haku says in a cool tone.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"  I hear Sasuke say to my right. While. Haku was distracted by Sasuke's fire I make my attack. I jump to the mirror Haku was at, but he wasn't there.

I look to my right and see Haku. I wince in pain as I feel needles in my arm. I fall into Sasuke's arms. I struggle to look up, but I felt Sasuke put me down and a blonde haired child in the picture.

No, Naruto? I was finally able to get up and I heard Sasuke and Naruto arguing. "We can deal with your problem later. Right now we need to get Haku out." I say holding my katana.

"I'm all fired up and ready to go!" Naruto yells. "Naruto, Sasuke, I have a plan." I say smirking.

Haku POV
I saw Ryuko make a plan. I truly didn't want to kill anyone. They must live their lives as I live my life for Zabuza.

I see Ryuko and the rest were finally ready. I look at the boy, Sasuke, something is wrong with his eyes.

"Ah I see you have the sharingan little Uchiha." I say in a cool tone.

Sasuke POV
What is this guy talking about? "Sasuke! What's wrong with your eye? It looks like Kakashi sensei's." Naruto pointed out.

"We have an advantage now. Sasuke when you're doing your jutsu tell me where Haku is." Ryuko says.

I nod. "Ready? Now!" Ryuko yelled.

Haku POV
As Naruto ran to me with shadow clones I took them all out with needles. "Forgetting something?" I saw an orange flash in front of me.

She was now very close to me. I was quick enough to hit her with needles making her spit out blood. So Naruto and Sasuke are supposed to my distractions.

I then look down at the three individuals and see Naruto smirking. "Alright again!" I hear Ryuko yell.

TIME SKIP (LETS GET TO THE JUICY SCENES)

Ryuko POV
Naruto was passed out from all the chakra he's used up. Sasuke and I were the only ones left. "Do you wish to surrender?" Haku asked.

I use my katana to pick myself up. "Come on you crazy bitch!" I yelled. "I'm sorry. But you must die." Haku says.

My arms couldn't move all of the sudden. "Ryuko get down!" I hear Sasuke yell. I feel someone push me down and become my shade.

I open my eyes and see Sasuke standing over me. "Why?" I ask my voice cracking. "I don't know.... my body....it just....moved." Before he fell in the side I caught him.

Tears fell down my face. "Sasuke, you have to stay with me! Keep your eyes open!" I yell with tears falling on his face.

"Ryuko, I couldn't do it. Itachi. That was my brothers name. The man I was supposed to kill. Find Itachi please Ryuko." He says trying to speak.

"No damn it Sasuke. You're going to find him because you're going to live. You hear me!" His body went limp. "No Sasuke." I say hugging his body.

"Sasuke!" I yell crying. I probably yelled for the others to hear me. "I'm truly sorry for the loss of your following comrade. I do not wish to kill you as well. Please do not go on."

Haku POV
I see an orange and red chakra form around Ryuko's body. "You bastard! You killed him! You will have a slow and painful death and you will rot in hell for the rest of eternity!" She spat out grabbing her katana.

The katana started to have the chakra surround it. What is their chakra? All of her wounds were healing up.

She jumped up to my eye level. So fast! She sliced me across my chest making a huge deep cut form.

How did she cut through my ice mirror? Wait. The chakra in her katana. It cut through my mirror. She appeared next to me and kicked me in my face breaking my mask revealing my true face.

I don't know how she did it but she flashed behind me. She kicked my back. Then flashed on my side and kicked my stomach sending me flying in the air.

When I was in the air she sliced my back with her katana. I was done. I fell on the ground with my back hitting the pavement.

I felt myself be grabbed my my shirt and I looked into the eyes of Ryuko. It was red. She started to punch me repeatedly.

In the last punch she stopped. "Why do you stop? I did kill your comrade. Don't you hate me?" I ask.

Her eyes went back to normal and she cried. I turn to my right and see Kakashi about to strike Zabuza with what appears to be lightning.

I pushed Ryuko off me with great force and raced to Zabuza. "Kakashi sensei!" Sakura yelled. I risked my life to save Zabuza.

I took the hit. I cough out blood and Kakashi takes out his hand from my chest. I fall on the ground and I tell my last words to Zabuza. Finally seeing the light.

Sakura POV
I ran to Sasuke. "No Sasuke you can't die like this!" I look to my right and see Naruto waking up. "Ryuko!" I look up and see Ryuko laying there passed out.

"Sasuke!" I was crying on top of Sasuke. Naruto dragged Ryuko next to Sasuke and I saw her eyes were open. She looked to the right to see Sasuke.

She couldn't show it, but a tear fell of the side of her face. She cried for our lost comrade and my love.

******
I'm going to do something special for you all. My readers, I really do hope you all like this story. You all are my inspiration so please comment on what else I should do next. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! Thanks readers!