Kelsey Gets Exposed

Everyone huddled together except for Kelsey who was shivering and biting her nails in the corner on her assigned chair. Kim held the iPad whilst everyone surrounded her.

Kris: Right, who's first? (Looking around) How about you Kimmie?!

Kim: Oh, fine! I wonder what the internet has to say about me now... (Rolling her eyes whilst laughing playfully)

*the family searches up Kim Kardashian and finds the latest article about the surgery she had done literally everywhere  whilst Kim laughs it off... A couple of hours passed as they finished off the rest of the sisters. All but Kendall and Kylie...*

Me (Kelsey): Oh please run out of time... please... (Praying to god quietly)

Kris: Who's left? Ah, Kylie and Kendall. (Typing up names onto keyboard and presses enter)

Me (Kelsey): NOOOOO! (I rush over to snatch the iPad away before they had a chance to see anything)

*Everyone turns around, including camera man*

Kris: Kelsey!! What was that about?!

Kylie: Yeah, Kell! We were just getting to the good bit!

Kendall: Why did you do that!?

Kim: Everyone, in here is being like... soo rude.

Kourtney: Yeah, like literally SO rude!

Khloe: What happened Kelsey? What made you do that – we were having fun!

Me (Kelsey): BATTERY! (I blurted out whilst thinking fast) THE BATTERY IS RUNNING OUT! (Awkward pause) Yeah... that's it... the battery! We couldn't run out of charge at the best moment!

Everyone but Kylie and Kendall: Hey!

Kim: Oh well, we can just get another one I didn't like that colour anyway... (shrugs)

Me (Kelsey) : Wait, so you're telling me to throw this one out?!

Kim: Yeah, duh, I've had it for weeks!

Me (Kelsey) : (walks out of room to gladly throw it away as I approach the 'technology' cupboard full of Apple products)

Kourtney: Come on, Kell! What's taking you so long!

Me (Kelsey) : Coming, Kourt! Just starting the iPad up... No one has ever used it! (thinking fast, I started it up and blocked the website that wrote an article about me)

Me (Kelsey //in my head//) : This is sure to work! (rubbing hands together innocently) Oh well, too bad most of the rumour-filled articles about my family are written on there! They'll never know... There are way more websites out there with much more believable stories! (rushing to living room to hand Kris the iPad)

Kris: Thank you, dear. Right, (muttering as she types) Kendall and Kylie... enter! (rubbing hands) Let's see what these stories say, shall we?

After searching up the two sisters Kelsey was done for. Although she had blocked the website from the iPad, that didn't mean other devices couldn't read the article! The news spread like wildfire and hundreds of stories were written on Kelsey but of course no names were given as, thankfully, that had not been discovered yet. The picture of her in the bodyguard costume was everywhere. It practically broke the internet. Nobody spoke. There was complete silence. Here is everyone's thoughts.

Kim: I honestly don't know what to say right now. Like what. Just. Happened?

Kris: There's no way I'm letting this happen. Not on my watch! I demand an answer!

Khloe: I think we just need to have a quick little chat with *bleep*. Oh, did I just say her name on camera...? GET THE CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE!

Kourtney: (awkward silence, just sits there with mouth wide open in shock) 

Kendall: It's not even her fault! They didn't need to post that! Everyone must know about it by now!

Kylie: Well, I knew that the truth would eventually come out... but not in this way! What do we do now?!!