Time to Pick a Side!

Nope. Unfortunately for Kelsey, it wasn't a dream and certainly not a nightmare. Despite this, the long, well earned nap was useful and it did help clear out Kelsey's mind, eventually - which, by the way, was buzzing with thoughts, she didn't make a peep about it! Her room was silent, which caused her family on the other side of the door to be worried... Well, she had locked the door so no one could come in or out, after all!

Despite the guilt all the sisters felt – along with Kris who had just been told by Kendall about what had happened – they decided that it was best to leave her alone for a while and let her come out when she felt like it.

None of this guilt could be compared to what Kylie felt. She thought that she was the whole cause of this dramatic tantrum... The family was falling apart!

Kelsey had woken up but she didn't speak when she realised everyone was gathered around her room. Instead, she decided to clean her face with a few micellar wipes, she kept in her makeup bag – and then discreetly decided to head over to her mini fridge, being careful not to make a sound as she grabbed a chicken salad from it. She then sat on her bed, rubbed her hands eagerly, crossed her legs and then dug in to her well deserved meal...

*she is almost finished eating her salad around 5-10 minutes later*

There! She felt much better! She continued eating as she dropped a few shreds of lettuce and carefully picked them up from her denim skirt. Suddenly, she heard a murmur; a whisper: it was Kris...

Kris: I don't get it! Why can't you girls just be nice to each other for once?! Did you not think of telling me about all this? Maybe we could've sorted it out!

Kim: It's not as simple as you think Kris, that's why we usually don't tell you these things...

Kris: very well then, but now that I know part of it, would you care to tell me what Kelsey did to you?

Kim: Kendall already explained, you don't need to know anymore mum!

Kylie: (sobbing) Look what you made Kelsey do! She probably wont talk to us for days now! Maybe even years!

Kourtney: Stop being such a drama queen Kylie... (pushing her gently on the shoulder, trying to cheer her up)

Kylie: I'm the one being a drama queen? (pointing at herself and then looking Kim deeply in the eye)

Kendall: Don't worry Kylie, Kelsey will hopefully see that we didn't do anything wrong... it was you three! (pointing at her Kardashian sisters)

Kelsey: (getting up to open the door lock)

Kourtney: Shush everyone!! (putting her fingers to her lips like a child would at school)

Khloe: She's opening The door!

Kim: What if she heard us?!

Kylie: What's gonna happen?! (biting her pretty pink acrylic nails, which she rarely does, anxiously) Whose side will she be on?!