The Kardashians Get Jealous

Every day, Kelsey Jenner would wake up excited and ready to put herself out there for the world to see and love her, now that she was allowed to! She posted pictures, tagged her sisters, went on interview shows like Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel! She even decided, because she loved her fans so much, to do a meet-and-greet!

The sisters thought it was getting old now, but the public didn't! Each day, they would find out about more and more events Kelsey was participating in so they could really get to know about her and her celebrity life! This is how things were on the day where envy began to fill the Kardashians, from Kris's point of view of course... because no one ever filled her in on drama!

Kelsey: (Walking downstairs checking her twitter and smiling gleefully at phone, paying no attention to us watching her as we eat breakfast) Oh my god! Ariana, you're so funny! (she spoke as she texted her)

Kim: Kelsey...? (waving her hand trying to snap Kelsey out of it before she fell down the stairs) Why are you so late? We've all been sat here, waiting for you so we could eat breakfast together! But we figured that we should just start because you were taking so long...

Kelsey: (holding phone to her ears) Oh my gosh! That's amazing! Oh, I wish I could be there to have seen it!

Kourtney: But... (confused) We...? How is that a good thing!

Kylie: Hush, let her be... (trying to give Kelsey her privacy)

Kelsey: Uhuh, I'll see you tomorrow, love you, Ari, bye!

Me (Kris) : Ok, come and have your breakfast now sweetie.

Kelsey: Coming! (she put her phone down and took a seat whilst everyone watched her eat after a long pause she realises and looks up) What?! Want some? (with half a spoon of cereal in her mouth)

Kim: (avoiding eye contact) No thanks. (she immediately picks up her phone and starts texting someone)

*everyone except Kris and Kelsey pick up their phones and start texting too and soon leave the room heading towards the living room*

Back to Kelsey's point of view

Me (Kelsey) : Too much? (shrugs whilst finishing off her cereal) This is good!

Kris: Thanks dear, I poured the milk in the bowl myself! (giving Kelsey a little hug)

*The Kardashian/Jenner sisters, all but Kelsey Jenner, gather in the living room for a family meeting that Kim called, over text.*

What will they have to say? Will things have to change?... for a worse?