A Treat From Kylie and Kendall!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Keep an eye out for my new uploads - I have lots more planned! :) 

Kelsey: It's ok, Ky and yes, Ken... After thinking about it for a while, I now know who I believe... It's you two. (smiling and then looking back at Kim, heartbroken as she remembered everything she said)

*the Kardashian sisters look disgusted*

Kim: Kelsey! How could you side with them?!

Kylie: (looking even more disgusted) Um, Kim. The question is how couldn't she side with us? After all, we stuck up for her and you on the other hand... (covering Kelsey's ears because she new another argument was on its way,  just like a furious volcano: ready to erupt.)

Kim: Well maybe if you tried to understand for once, KYLIE! Maybe then you'd see both sides of the story! WE (putting her hands around her two sisters, squeezing their heads together even though she could tell they really didn't want to!😂) are the ones who actually want to bring this family together and fix all the problems!

Kylie: (being a little dramatic and covering Kelsey's eyes by using Kendall's hands as she hinted for her to say something back) 

Kendall: (getting the hint and then taking a moment to think of a comeback) Oh, so you're saying Kelsey is the problem? (stepping forward)

Khloe: (Silencing everyone and trying to restore the peace between her sisters) Look, you know what? I think we should all calm down and get some rest and –

Kylie: You're telling me to calm down?! Why don't you tell that to your phsycho sister who doesn't care about anyone's feelings at all!? (stomping a foot, furiously)

Kourtney: Kylie, I think what Khlo' meant to say was that we should all just stop fighting for once... There's no point in this, you know? (as Kylie pulls an irritated face)

Khloe: Exactly, Kourt! I just want us to be happy!

Kendall: You're totally right Khlo' and Kourt! We should all just leave each other alone for a while!

Kim: Yeah... (throwing a dirty look at Kylie whilst she sashayed off, grabbing her sisters with her as she went to make it more of a dramatic exit)

Kelsey: (removing all hands from her eyes and ears) What was that about guys? All I heard was some faint yelling... Wait a minute... You guys weren't fighting again, were you? (looking upset as if this was all her fault)

Kylie: Don't worry, Kell! It's all good! (giving her a little cuddle)

Kendall: Yeah, what do you say we all head out for some ice cream and then later go over to the mall for some new clothes?

Kelsey: Totally! Let's go! (she walked ahead to her walk-in closet to pick something to wear, leaving Kendall and Kylie behind for a few seconds before she had realised she was a little too excited that she was walking too fast!)

In that moment, before Kelsey had realised she left too quickly, a weight had just been lifted off of Kendall and Kylie's shoulders as they both high-fived each other as if saying ''Yes, we did it! Mission cheer Kelsey up: ACCOMPLISHED!'' When Kelsey turned around to check if her two sisters were coming, they hurried up and all went into Kylie's closet, giggling, as it had the perfect outfits for the girls to wear out that day!

Kris was just left there, in awe about what had just happened between her daughters.

Kris: Uh, can I come? Guys..? (looking around for any one of her daughters as she raised her voice, thinking they couldn't hear her from there) Guys!?

*All around me are familiar faces*

Kylie: Come on girls, lets go to my closet this time, instead of your own! I have an outfit for each of you that I think you'll love!

She handed Kendall a plain white tee-shirt with a black bomber jacket and a pair of skinny jeans, accompanied by a pair of black, suede platform heels as they both jumped and giggled in delight!

 Kylie had bought these outfits in advance, initially for herself but decided to give them to Kelsey and Kendall as there's nothing she loved more than the adorable smiles she'd see on their faces after handing them the brand-new clothes! Besides, you never know when you need an emergency outfit!

Kylie: Now for you, Kelsey! I think you'll totally suit this denim jacket and black crop-top with skinny black trousers and these diamond studded adidas superstars! Eeeek!! You'll look beautiful! (handing her the pile of clothes, finished off by placing the shoes on top)

Kelsey: Thanks Kylie, I love this outfit! How did you know I was thinking of getting my hands on those shoes the other day!?

*they all giggled*

Kendall: You know what they say, Kell... Great minds think alike! Hold on, Kylie just gave us clothes to wear out, so why don't we put together an outfit for her?!

Kelsey and Kylie: That sounds like a great idea!

Time goes by as Kelsey and Kendall are rummaging through their wardrobes; pairing all sorts of clothes together to see which combinations would match! Finally, Kelsey pulled out a short-sleeved black velvet top and a classic black choker, whilst Kendall on the other side of the house, in her room, pulled out a white, suede-like-material pencil skirt with high-heel black ankle boots, decorated with a rose gold zipper going down the side.

After choosing the perfect outfit for Kylie, they rushed into her room carrying each item of clothing and handing it to her, ever so happily.

Kylie: Oh my gosh! (tearing up) Thank you guys! I love it so much, its beautiful! Now we can all look gorgeous together! Come on! Let's go! (grabbing a few of her belongings and slipping them into her Michael Kors handbag)

Kelsey: Just before we go, I wanted to say... Thank you so much Ky, thank you so much Kendall! This was great idea! You've cheered me right up! What would I do without you guys?! (giving them a warm, almost never-ending hug)

That was when the door opened a little.

It didn't interrupt the Jenner sisters' moment; a glimpse of tanned skin could be seen through the gap of the open door and then... the eye. The beautiful eye, with lusciously long eyelashes sitting on top of the lid, so delicately, not taking away the shine of the brown pupil. The one other thing you could see, was the carved out eyebrow; it looked a little like Kendall's, but a little more defined... Suddenly, the eye narrowed, it was full of hatred, anger and jealousy.