Are The Kardashians to Blame?

It had hurt Kelsey enough to hear what they had said about her so before listening to any of her sisters' offered explanations, like anyone would have in her situation, she stormed off into her room she would sleep in whenever she would come over to Kris' house. She covered her eyes and face – the way the Kardashians and Jenners would if there were flashing lights taking pictures of them – so that the camera men wouldn't catch her crying meaning it wouldn't be aired on reality-television.

She entered her room, took a deep breath and shut the door, sat down, leaning against it. She picked up a picture surrounded by a rose gold frame, and looked at it, sighing. It was a photograph of her sisters, one which she wasn't in. In fact, they hadn't yet taken a picture all together and framed it yet. She looked at it, intently. Imagining herself sat there too, right next to Kylie, pouting with her head tilted a little to the side just like her sister, wearing Kristen (the lip kit) and a creamy-beige-with-a-hint-of-burgundy, oversized jumper being half covered by her long silky-black hair paired with her sparkling hazelnut eyes and thick lashes and a classic choker on her neck to top it all off...

All of a sudden, she wasn't in the picture anymore, it went back to normal. She held the photograph closely to herself and hugged it. She quietly sighed, ''To think... my own sisters. Maybe I'm just not meant to be in the world of fame, I don't belong here.'' Allowing a tear to reluctantly escape her eye and land onto her lap.

She hadn't thought about it for long, she only processed the fact that she had been betrayed by her sisters, well some of them. She didn't realise Kylie and Kendall were standing up for her, the only thing she could remember crystal clearly, were Kim's hurtful words.

After pulling herself together and when she managed to fully stop crying, she sat in her bed and tried to act normal. She was about to grab her phone and check her twitter when she realised she hadn't retrieved it from the living room yet. She couldn't go back in there now, not after what had just happened. She definitely did not want to leave her room so she just decided to go to sleep or take a nap.

But she just couldn't, the fact that she just found out what her sisters really thought of her success, haunted her and it certainly, didn't feel like a success anymore. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, when a thought struck her.

Kelsey, in head: I can't believe they've done this. I shouldn't talk to any of them for a week! Well, Kendall and Kylie were trying to help, well that's what I remember... But still, couldn't Kylie try harder? Couldn't Kendall stop Kim from planting those thoughts into Khloé and Kourtney's minds?

No no, Kelsey. You can't control how they feel about you, they have a right to think what they want. But why would they think that? Am I not enough? I belong in the shadows, and I should have stayed there.

Another tear trickled down her face like a stream as she wiped it away... and the next one and the next one... She eventually fell asleep, hoping that when she woke up, this would all have been a dream, perhaps even... a nightmare.