B.Allen [Free]

Title:
He's Fast I'm Cold
Characters:
Catherine Snow

Title:He's Fast I'm ColdCharacters:Catherine Snow

Barry Allen

Requirements:~ It must be set during season 3 or later ~ The FaceClaim must have similar hair colour to CaitlinExtra:Catherine Snow "Cat" had always been in her twin sisters shadow because her sister was the famous Caitlin Snow that worked for Har...

Requirements:
~ It must be set during season 3 or later
~ The FaceClaim must have similar hair colour to Caitlin
Extra:
Catherine Snow "Cat" had always been in her twin sisters shadow because her sister was the famous Caitlin Snow that worked for Harrison wells but after the particle excellerator explosion and the flash is created Catherine comes into town to see her sister but also for somewhere to live after being thrown out of university and nowhere to go.

Her sister being who she is takes her in and she "accidentally" finds out the flash's identity accidental in commas because she had always knew who he was and because she was a lot smarter than people ever believed but after Barry goes back in time and changes the time line and she and her sister are meta humans but as it begins to show Catherine tries to avoid team flash as much as possible to avoid what would become of her just like her earth 2 Doppelgänger.

But t Barry being Barry worries so he decides to investigate and finds out the truth and accidentally tells the team but another team member was also hiding that secret Catherine is furious with him for awhile until she realises that her anger was a wall from stopping her being hurt.