J.H'ghar [Taken]

Title:
Counting Paths
Status:
Available
Characters:
Lily Stark

Title:Counting PathsStatus: Available Characters:Lily Stark

Jaqen H'ghar

Requirements:~ The Name Can Change But It Must Be Something game of Thrones like~ FaceClaim has to stay the sameSeries:Any SeriesExtra:Lily stark is the Twin Sister Of Sansa Stark Of winter fell she wasn't like her siblings they could fight and we...

Requirements:
~ The Name Can Change But It Must Be Something game of Thrones like
~ FaceClaim has to stay the same
Series:
Any Series
Extra:
Lily stark is the Twin Sister Of Sansa Stark Of winter fell she wasn't like her siblings they could fight and were strong but she was different she would hide away for days on end in the library reading as many books as she could but after her father is murdered before her eyes she runs away getting a ride on boat that could take her anywhere.

but while on her journey everything changed the ride began to get stronger and the boat is thrown of course knocking her into the harsh cold rivers the boat owner ran off leaving her floating in the seas not knowing if she was dead or not.
And her body was found on the shore near his home by Jaqen H'ghar he had met one of the stark's before Arya he takes her small cold fragile body inside and cares for her until she wakes up.

She shows her his life and she becomes fascinated with his ability and wants to join him he is concerned at first but eventually lets her join him he pushes her to her limit and makes her become the true Stark she has always had inside of her waiting to be discovered but when her sister Arya arrived he hides her knowing if she saw her she would leave and he didn't want her too.