J.Harkness [Free]

Title:
Immortal Love
Status:
Available
Characters:
Elizabeth Song

Title:Immortal LoveStatus: Available Characters:Elizabeth Song

Captain Jack Harkness

Requirements:~ The FaceClaim must look similar if changed Series:Series 6 ~ 8 Doctor WhoAnd Series 1 ~ 3 TorchwoodExtra:Elizabeth Song is the daughter of River Song and the Doctor after her grandmother and grandfather died and her mother disappear...

Requirements:
~ The FaceClaim must look similar if changed
Series:
Series 6 ~ 8 Doctor Who
And Series 1 ~ 3 Torchwood
Extra:
Elizabeth Song is the daughter of River Song and the Doctor after her grandmother and grandfather died and her mother disappeared her life began to fall apart with her father morning the loss of her closest friends she felt alone but after her father gets a new companion she feels pushed away.

So she leaves during the night and never turns back she heads to Cardiff for a normal life but to also keep an eye of the rift but one night while on the way home from the art gallery she recognises something wrong with a building and finds an old touchwood base where she is knocked out cold and wakes up surrounded by torchwood.

It turns out she is back in time to 5 years ago and is tied up she explains to them who is she but no one believes her she is kept tied up and asked questions for months she tells the group things she knows about them and they let her go but she decides to stay but what happens when she and captain jack are taken together and they begin to fall in love with each other.

But she now must choose when the rift re opens to go back to her father and mother or stay with Jack.