A.Danvers [Free]

Title:
Worlds Collide
Status:
Available
Characters:
Clara El

Title:Worlds CollideStatus: Available Characters:Clara El

Alex Danvers

Requirements:~ She must be Mon Els Sister~ The FaceClaim must look similar if changed Series:Series 3 Onwards Extra:After Mon El is sent away by Kara and never returns one stormy night in National City a ship crashes in the desert a krypton pod co...

Requirements:
~ She must be Mon Els Sister
~ The FaceClaim must look similar if changed
Series:
Series 3 Onwards
Extra:
After Mon El is sent away by Kara and never returns one stormy night in National City a ship crashes in the desert a krypton pod containing a believed krypton until they test her and realised she is a daxonmite. She is in a coma for a year until Mon El returns from the future and realises she is his sister and manages to get her from the coma.

After she wakes up she realises she is a lot powerful than her family or anyone person on earth but she can't control her powers and she wonders out into national city and her powers take control over her and supergirl has to take care of her.

She is kept in the deo for weeks until they decide what to do with her Kara eventually gets them to agree to help her she train her and help her be the hero she can see deep down Alex gives her training sessions everyday and Clara begins to feel emotions she hadn't felt before but after the world comes under threat will she admit her feelings for her.