R.Tyler [Free]

Title:
Shooting Star
Status:
Available
Characters:
Four Smith

Title:Shooting StarStatus: Available Characters:Four Smith

Rose Tyler

Requirements:~ The FaceClaim must look similar if changed Series:Series 1 - 3Extra:Four wasn't his birth name but after the abuse he put up with as a child from both of his parents he changed his name to give himself a new identity and a way to es...

Requirements:
~ The FaceClaim must look similar if changed
Series:
Series 1 - 3
Extra:
Four wasn't his birth name but after the abuse he put up with as a child from both of his parents he changed his name to give himself a new identity and a way to escape his reality but one day after a strange event happens in his town and people start to get murder including his parents. A journalist visits the town but Four knows that something is off about her.

He decides to investigate and finds out the truth and after Sarah Jane realised that he was alone she adopts him and takes him under her wing but after the role is under threat Sarah Jane leaves and Four follows not wanting his mother to go alone.

And that's where he meets Rose Tyler the blonde badass who makes his heart skips a beat they help the doctor save the world from the darleks but after the they save the world Rose has to go home will he have to choose between love and his family.