R. Targaryen [Taken]

Title:
The Wolf And The Lamb
Characters:
Chasity Stark

Title:The Wolf And The LambCharacters:Chasity Stark

Rhaegar Targaryen

Requirements:~ She must be a Stark~ she must be lyanna's twin~ she must have long brown hair Series: Series 7 - EndExtra:Chasity Stark is the Twin Sister Of Lyanna Her Sister had been promised to Robert but after her sister was murdered one terrib...

Requirements:
~ She must be a Stark
~ she must be lyanna's twin
~ she must have long brown hair
Series:
Series 7 - End
Extra:
Chasity Stark is the Twin Sister Of Lyanna Her Sister had been promised to Robert but after her sister was murdered one terrible winters night Chasity was promised to him but during a ball Chasity snook away from the ball and sat on the rooftop watching the stars and dreaming of a different life and that's where she met Rhaegar looks like he had the same idea.

She has heard of Rhaegar and the rumours were true his silver white hair gave him away but his personality was different than she expected. They get to know each other that night and They soon become friends.

Shesnook away every night to meet Rhaegar and they fell in love with him but when she found out she was pregnant she was kept in a tower like rapunzel. Until one night when she went into labour and after a troubled complication she died leaving her son an orphan but before she died she made her older brother promise to protect him and make sure no one ever knows he is a Targaryen.