3. have you ever felt your neck skin crawl

Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark

"So every Thursday, 3:30 pm?" his father repeated the exact words that had just left the receptionist's mouth less than a second ago. Louis felt like a small kid, like he couldn't even make his own appointment without his parent's help and they had to do it for him. Trust him, he really wanted to go alone and do this by himself but Mark had said he wanted to go with him, apparently not trusting him enough to actually make an appointment with the therapist. Who he in fact hadn't even met yet.

For god's sake, he was 19 years old, he knows how these things works!

Kinda.

Well not really, but he likes to think he does.

Marks had spend the whole day research on the Internet the next day after the big spat, trying to find the closest therapist near them, apparently Wiltshire didn't offer any, and one that was actually affordable and specialised in omegas and the complexity of their mentality.

They were inside a tall white building right outside of Wiltshire, a " short " drive. Whole 20 minutes. All that for an hour and a half meeting with someone who could help Louis with his " problems ". He really hoped that his dad wouldn't come to every single appointment and " hold his hand " as support. This was embarrassing enough as it is.

"Yes sir, every Thursday" okay now they were just repeating themselves.

Louis wanted to get home, lay under his duvet and watch Games of Thrones or something equally dramatic and disturbing like that to take his mind off everything. Maybe sleep. Sleep hadn't came easily these couple of days, he felt a bit like a tired zombie walking around in an endless circle of never ending sleep deprivation and living on way too much caffeine for a guy only being 19 years old. He hadn't gotten used to his new room yet, Louis always had a problem with sleeping in strange surroundings.

His mind was mushy and a bit confused at times, as if it wasn't sure what was going around him and he couldn't keep up. Restless, as if there was a buzz underneath his skin there wouldn't stop or stay still for one goddamn minute, coursing through his whole body at the speed of light. It was annoying Louis to no end. His mind couldn't stop thinking about those red eyes he saw inside the forest, staring directly at him like they could see his soul.

He shook his head tried to get rid of the morbid thoughts.

"Doctor Tewers would normally come and greet his new patients but his a bit busy at the moment, so you'll probably first meet him at your appointment" the dark haired lady told him.

"Sure" Louis mumbled under his breath. He pulled the black jean jacket closer to himself, feeling uncomfortable under the beta's brown eyes. She stared too much. It was weird. Like she tried to over analyse everything about him and she could tell what he was thinking about in that exact moment. "Whatever"

" Louis " his father knocked into his side with his elbow and frankly it hurt a bit but Louis wouldn't show weakness. Especially not there. In front of all this strangers there was sitting in the reception, waiting for their turn to be " cured " and get their perfect, delusional plastic smile back as what they had been going through never existed in the first place. Louis hoped that he wouldn't end up like that. A mess who lied to themselves about not being way they are, a hot fucking mess.

Louis knew that he had some... anger issues if you wanted to call them that. But nothing he couldn't control or handle, he didn't knew why he actually agreed to see Doctor Tewers. Perhaps if he did he it would make Mark happy and content. Louis finally was getting fixed now.