8. feel the fury closing in

Ruelle - Madness

There was a lot of white noise, the ringing in his ears wouldn't stop and it made him uncontrollably dizzy to the brim where he felt like he was gonna throw up all over himself and intensified the nasty headache he had going on, his head was fuzzy and felt like it was filled with cotton. The wind was pushing and pulling him back and forth, and the vicious cold bite from it left him shivering and cold to his core, he wasn't wearing his jacket anymore.

Where am I?

His head was hanging between his shoulders as it felt too heavy to even lift for more than two seconds, a single movement made him feel nauseous. Feet was pounding against the ground all around him as somebody was running around in a circle around him, voices could be heard but he couldn't make sense of what they said as each one wanted to be louder than the next, making sure they were heard loud and clear but it was clear there was a lot of them around him.

As he tried to pull his arms away from his back he found out he was restricted to something, wrists tied together with a rope, there was biting into his tender skin, and would most definitely leave bruises and cuts scattered all over them. He bruise like a peach, just like every omega does.

Louis tried to blink open his eyes but was met with nothing but darkness. Something was tied over his eyes.

He was going to get killed, it was pretty clear that this was gonna be his last breath before he was murdered. It left a bitter taste in his mouth. Louis knew he said it a lot but this time he honestly meant that he regretted every moment in his life there led up to this exact moment.

Where was the wolf? Where was the beast that had attacked him and had stood over him, snarling like a monster with its sharp canines dripping with saliva on to him. None of this made sense to him. Had these people killed it?

All the new scents and pheromones coming from all the people surrounding him was too much and was messing with his head, his inner omega was whining loudly inside of him, circling itself and complaining noisily as it wanted to be heard. It was overwhelming to the point where he wanted to scream. This wasn't meant to happen, the suppressants was supposed to mute all scents around him, this couldn't be possible.

Louis was close to just start ugly sobbing right there from the amount of frustration and fright brewing into a horrendous cocktail inside of him.

Someone was growling loudly and the others decided to join them. It sounded like a thousand of vicious wild dogs ready to attack.

It was deafening.

A chill ran up at his spine and made every hair on his body stand straight.

Louis was going to die. He could either just go with it and look death into his eyes as it was approaching or do everything in his might to get these rope of his wrist and trash around. Fight his way out.

" Who is this!? "

" Does it even matter? He's a danger, probably a rogue or else he wouldn't- "

" He doesn't look like a rouge to me "

" He could be dangerous! He could kill our pups! "

A sound of agreement was heard and Louis decided that he rather go out with a fight than just roll over on his back like a obeying dog.

The rope felt like fire against his skin as he tried to wiggle it off, probably making the damage a lot worse by yanking his arms towards himself.