9. with the moon i run

Kings Of Leon - Closer 

Harry hadn't cared to elaborate what he meant with " you know too much ", didn't even explain how he knew his last name cause as far as Louis knew he hadn't told anyone his last name. But no, Harry had just turned around and left the room, slammed the door loudly behind him and making the things on the shelves shake in his leave. Left Louis in a shocked state with his thoughts and questions all over the place and with no answers to them. Like always.

That was three days ago.

Three days ago he last saw the sky and felt the ground beneath his feet. Last time he've seen another person beside Tabitha who'd fluttered around the room, checking up with everything and seeing how Louis was holding up (or more like Louis hadn't reopened any of his wounds again), mostly keeping to herself as she was afraid to speak up. She only asked essential things like " does it hurt anywhere? " and " do you need more herbal tea?".

Louis has been drinking a lot of herbal tea these past days, it was they only thing they wanted to give him, besides light meals they offered him three times a day. Louis really fucking hates herbal tea.

Tabitha was the only human contact he had with the world outside of these four walls and she didn't want to speak to him most of the time so to put it lightly, Louis was going crazy and had a constant buzzing feeling running around right beneath his skin there wouldn't go away, like an itch. Like an really annoying itch there wouldn't go away even through how much you scratched it and was digging your nails into it, it was constantly there.

It's been three, maybe more, days since he's last seen his father, no one wanted to inform him how long he's been here. He couldn't help himself but wonder how Mark was holding up, how he might had handled this whole situation. Was he sitting at home wondering why Louis had 'ran away', ripping his hair out with all the unanswered questions he had? Maybe it was a burden lifted off his shoulder, one less problem to worry about? Louis felt like a burden most of the time, he kind of regretted how he's been treating his dad for the last year now that he had some time to think about it, think about everything there's been going on with his life since they'd moved to Wiltshire, even before that when they lived in London. When his mum was alive.

It was raining outside. The clouds was grey and gloomy almost like a thick blanket there absorbed any possibility of sunlight shining through and made everything look darker and eerily depressing outside. Spine chilling in some sort of way. He was sipping that god awful herbal tea as he stared out of the big window with a blank look in his eyes, far away in his own world of jumbled mess that was his thoughts. They didn't even have a television in this room so he could watch something mind numbing and distracting, not even a bloody radio! Didn't these people listen to music?!

With a sigh he closed his eyes and drank some more of the tea, winching at the disgusting taste there filled his mouth. If Louis ever wondered what swamp water mixed with the bitter taste of flowers would've tasted like this was probably it. It had the same nasty colour, a dark puke green one. He didn't even know tea could be green in the first place. Tabitha has switched between a dark red herbal tea there smelled like summer but tasted like satan's sweaty arsehole and this Shrek coloured one that reminded Louis nothing but his deep hatred against herbal tea and everything it stands for. Did he mention he hates herbal tea more than anything in the world? And what good was it for, all Louis knew that the taste wouldn't leave his mouth for hours no matter what he ate or drank afterwards.

The mountain healer (Louis couldn't get over that title, what a stupid name that was) was puttering around the room, dusting off things and checking up with Louis wounds and see if they were in need of new bandages all while she didn't say a word to Louis, straight up ignoring him as if he didn't even exist.