Chapter 1 : The broken promise

OK first part of the story! Cobra's real name is Erik so now that is out of the way.... Cobra may be OOC but I hope you enjoy anyway! And I don't really remember how things work in the tower.... well this is embarrassing anyway lets get to the story!!!

 well this is embarrassing anyway lets get to the story!!!

(Erik also looks like this in this part)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_(Y/N)P.V.O_

It was late at night in the tower of heaven, this was about a month after I meet Erik. We were just whispering to each other because we shared a cell, but there was still a risk of a guard waking by.

"Hey...Erik do you ever think we will escape...?" I ask him

"I don't know... BUT if we do escape it will be together I PROMISE that...ok?" Erik answered me

I almost started crying, but I didn't. I was so happy yet sad at the same time.

Erik must have seen it because he pulled me in for a hug. He drove his fingers through my hair.

"H-Hey! don't cry I am here for you... I PROMISE!" He whispered a little louder this time.

His snake Cubelios moved a little as she heard Erik's voice was raised a bit. He pulled me closer to himself and Cubelios. I let the tears that I had kept in out, because I was happy that someone cared. I tried to hold my cry but I could not help letting a little cry out.

Erik kept me close when a guard went past the cell. To keep my cry in so I buried my face in Erik's neck.

Somehow, the guard heard that I was crying and entered the cell, he grabbed me and pulled me away from Erik. Erik keep trying to get a good grip on me but he was not strong enough. The guard pulled me out through the cell while Erik tried to run after me, but he landed on his knee with Cubelios on his left shoulder. He had tears in his eyes as he try to reach out to me.

I can feel how the cold stone floor scratches my back and how the blood flows down the back. He drags me in to a smaller rum and well begin the 'punishment' for crying... But I don't like going in details on the pain that I went through...But what I going to tell you is that it is like electric waves of pain just pass through your body and let you suffer more then you already do in this for god sake tower.

_3 hours time skip_

Another guard thew me into the cell that I shard with Erik. I landed on the cold floor of the cell, I had burn marks and a scar under my eye on the right side of my face.

Soon I felt someone pick me up and set me up against the wall in the cell.

"Hey (Y/N)... you ok? What happened to you?!" I heard a voice say

I opened my eyes to se Erik with tears in his eyes and a concerned face. Then I felt something warm flow down under my right eye. I try to wipe away the warm liquid, but I barely even have the strength to keep my eyes open so lifting my arm is impossible right now. And then I black out...

_Erik P.O.V_

I had just put (Y/N) against the wall and ask what happened to her when she started to bled and black't out.

'What did they do to you?' I thought in my head. She was bleeding so much, it was every where on her legs, arms, back and a little on her pretty face. We should not go through this pain at our age. I can hear the people all around us whispering and thinking of a way to get out of here.

'I hate that I can hear all the people thinking about everyone wants out of here, like I don't already know it.'

Just then Cubelios crept in to my lap. I looked at her face again and tried to stop the bleeding.

'I will protect you and we will escape this tower I promise'

after I cleaned her, I hug her close to myself to keep her warm and 'tried' to sleep. Key word 'tried' it was almost impossible but I managed to fall asleep.

_In the morning_

I was awakened by someone that shook me a little, I opened my eyes to look into a pair of (E/C) eyes. A pair of eyes that is the prettiest in the world.

"E-Erik we need to go to the mine now... or we will be punish." Say (Y/N)

"Your right come on. "I answer her

When we entered the mine we started our work and the guards had whips and used them to make us work faster. This is a day in our life; wake up, work, eat, work and sleep.

_1 year later_

_(Y/N) P.O.V_

Me and Erik where just sitting and taking in our cell. He is my only friend here and Cubelios of course.

"Erik we will always be together right?" I ask

"Of course, we will take care of each other!" he answers me with a little smile.

and without warning a guard came in and took Erik. My eyes widened and I tried to run after him with tears in my eyes. As I try to reach out to him and he do the same. Our fingers touch each other but that was the last physical contact we had...

"ERIK!!" I scream

"LET ME GO!!"

was the last thing I heard him say as a guard pulled me back to the cell

"Erik...you promised me...y-y-you p-p-promised!!!" I say in a low tone as the guard thew me back in the cell.

A couple of minutes later every thing was dark and cold...Again. I now have no one here for me anymore...I am all ALONE.

Alone, I have never liked that word. That is because it make you sound pathetic. I was told that it pathetic when I first came here.

That was how I met Erza, it was a normal 'work' day and I started crying because I miss Erik. A guard came up to me and hit me... long story short she helped me patch up after the guard hit me very hard.

_few years later_

I still think back to those moments I had with Erik. Good and bad, I sill miss him. Some how me and Erza escaped the tower and found Fairy tail in whits we joined later on.

It was late at night and I was thinking back to that night years ago when we promised that we would escape together or when we would tack care of each other... funny it never happened. Because promises are meant to be broken after all...Right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's not good.... se ya in next chapter!!