Chapter 5 : A long night

Hi!! part 5 is here! I also have new info (B/T) - is body type and (F/C) - is favourite colour. And as always Cobra is a little OOC...Sorry and there will be Lime to maybe Lemon in the end of this Chapter. Just want to point that out because some people may not like Lime or Lemon. Sorry begin the story now!

Listen to this while you read if you want!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Time skip : 1 year_ (A/N: I'm not that creative right now and I what to com to the fun!)

_(Y/N) P.O.V_

it's been a year since they disappeared on Tenrou island and I of course is living pace full in the little independent town. I visit Cobra obviously but it's not as often as I want though. Tomorrow is our anniversary and Cobra is for the first time ever see my-...I mean our home.

Yes, he got permission to come out of jail for this special occasion. And don't get me wrong, I Love the fact that he is going to be here...But my apartment is not the cleanest in the world.

so right now I'm cleaning this apartment starting with the bedroom...

When I was done it looked allot better!! (pic of what the bedroom look like)

I was so tiered just from cleaning the bedroom BUT I have to to clean the whole apartment

I'm doing this for him!!! anyway when I was done I moved on to the kitchen and living room, in which was the hardest part in the whole apartment. tack my word for this one...

It tock me a long time to clean everything, but when I was done it was already dark out side. So I made some food and ate it quickly. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower to freshen up a little so that I don't stink to much. Brushed my teeth and all other shit.

I then went to my bedroom and change in to my pyjamas and went to my bed. I have a lot to do tomorrow and....and all I want is to se Cobra.

His dark voice, his fluffy maroon hair and his sexy purple eyes!!!!

*Cough,Cough, Sexy,Cough * Ok I am done whit my fantasies about his sexy body-...I MEAN NOTHING. Anyway I need to get grocery and fix the bathroom and...and....never mind I'm going to sleep now....

_Meanwhile in the woods out side the town_

_Cobra P.O.V_

I was siting in a mini prison carriage (A/N: I know it sound stupid!) on our way to the little independent town that (Y/N) always talk about and wish that i can see...Well it's our anniversary tomorrow and 'they' let me at lest celebrate it with her.