Chapter 7 : What is happening here?

Hi... Sorry I haven't updated anything in a long time. Reason is that my best friend asked out my crush. And she knew I like him. And I was planing on telling him on Valentines day, But that is not  happening any more. I am actually crying right now. I have just been sad. It's not helping me that she slapped me when I said hi to him...Don't know why she did it. And now my crush is not treating me nice anymore. Enough of my problems, Cobra is a bit OOC as always...Hope you like it! 

~*~

_Nicolas P.O.V_

"We'r Fairy Tail!" the pink haired guy answer

"What is Fairy Tail?" I asked

Sure I'm young but mommy have told me stories about Fairy Tail. I know their names. The pink hair guy is Natsu i think, the big breast blond girl is Lucy, the red hair women is Erza and the black hair half naked man is Gray.

"Well kid we'r a guild and we help people...Ok?" Answer Gray

too play stupid for a while I decided too question them more...

"What is a guild" I asked with a innocent look

They all looked at me like I was out of place.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

"The look on you'r faces! It was priceless!!" I said

"So you know what a guild is?" Lucy I think asked me

" Yes, I know what it is...Why wouldn't I know that?" I said

They just looked at me in a weird way and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.

_Earlier to day Cobra P.O.V_

I just arrived at the healing house (A/N: Don't know what to say instead of that...sorry) to se how (Y/N) was doing and if it was something more...well dangerous. When I saw her, she was really pale and looked tired.

"Is she ok?" I asked

"Well it's nothing serious, just a flu. If she takes this every day she should be good again in no time." The doctor said as he handed a bottle with some pill in.

I picked up (Y/N) in my arms ready to walk home.

_Time Skip_

It was a long walk home. So right now I am tired. But I have to find Nicolas. It's starting to get dark outside to.

I went out to find him. After some minutes I found him standing with Fairy Tail....

WANT A MINUTE!! FAIRY TAIL?! What the hell are they doing here? I just got here and then they come... are they going to ruin my relationship I have with my son?

I could feel the anger take control over me. It just came over me like a wave of anger and fear that they are gonna take him away. I stormed my way towards them...

_Nicolas P.O.V_

I saw dad storm his way towards me and Fairy Tail. When he was just behind them, he pushed them aside and grabbed my hand.

"OI! what do you think your doing to that kid!?" I heard Gray ask in a annoyed tone

My dad turned round and gave them a death glare. It was pretty scary. The Fairy Tail members stared with wide eyes and I think it was Lucy who had her mouth open. They all stared and didn't say anything. My dad didn't want to stay any more so he begun walking away with me.

"HEY!! COBRA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT KID??!!!" Natsu yelled at my dad who was ignoring him. The Fairy Tail members started trying to take me away from dad. And the worst thing is that they don't even know Cobra is my dad...

_(Y/N) P.O.V_ (A/N: I know a lot of P.O.V in here.)

I heard a lot of yelling outside on the street. And I was beginning to get annoyed at it. So I was gonna go out to stop it.

when I got out I saw Fairy Tail trying to take Nicolas from Cobra. This scene angered me a lot.

"HEY! don't be so loud!" I yelled. In result got attention from not just Cobra and Fairy Tail people all around us look up from what they were doing.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked Cobra in a annoyed tone

"What do you mean?" He said while looking at me with a puzzled look. probably wondering why I had so much energy.

"You both was supposed to be home!" I said as I took my son's hand and looked at the man I love. Ok more like glaring at him.

_Cobra P.O.V_

She is glaring at me again...I sighing and looked at Team Natsu. I frowned and said...

"Your lucky now Fairy Tail. Next Time your not so lucky..." I said in a dark tone as I took Nicolas hand and begun walking to the apartment.

_Erza's P.O.V_

(A/N: Didn't expect it....right?)

That lady looked familiar, but I don't know where I have sen her. And why is she with Cobra? And can that kid be there kid? We came here to find (Y/N) because we need her. And I still don't know why she was kicked out.

Well the answers will come in time...

I hope....

Right? 

~*~

Hope you like it and se ya in next update! 

I'm  just gonna cry till I fall asleep now...... BYE!!