Chapter 4 : Missing you...

Hello part 4 is here... Cobra once agin is OOC  but hope you enjoy anyway....^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Cobra P.O.V_

I have been in here for about 1 month now and of course (Y/N) have visit. Even if it sucks to be in jail, just to talk to her 2 times a week is...well calming. Yes it's calming. To hear her voice and at least if I'm lucky enough I can hold her hand. And I can look in too her (E/C) eyes, and probably get lost in them. (A/N: I know it's really 'no jams'.... ONLY ARMY UNDERSTAND...)

It was lunch time and we where just getting our food. The guard that left the food in my cell started whisper to the the other guard.

"You know the girl who is visiting the Cobra guy?" he ask

"Yeah. I know her, What about her?" The other guard

" I don't get how she like him. I mean he's evil and that girl is like pure light...right?" he ask

'OMG! come on! I AM RIGHT HERE! I can hear you. ' I thought.

I was glaring at the guards as they continues on talking about how (Y/N) should not be together with me and all other shit about her.

"Do you think if she break up with him, she will get together with someone else? Do you think I have chance with her then?" the 'idiot' guard ask

"Dude....Well I guess, but do you think it's good to talk about this here? In front of Him?" the other guard asked back

'Well at lest he is the smart one-...Wait they talk about this everywhere not only here? WHAT THE ACTUAL F*UK!!! There is no (J)hope for him...at all.' I thought as I just sat there an ate, not really abel to do anything else. when I think about it she hasn't visit me this week... I wonder why?

I miss her. Her calming voice and...well everything.....

_Meanwhile in Magnolia_

_(Y/N) P.O.V_

About a half week ago the team that went Tenrou island disappeared...I was devastated, Yes I'm not a family-lis person but they took me in when I had no one there for me. They treated me like family...

And the worst thing the 'new' master found out that I have been visiting Cobra...He banished me from Fairy Tail, my home. And from Magnolia, he said that I am not welcome anymore (A/N: He would probably not do that its just for the story!) and that Erza would be disappointed in me. And whit that I left Magnolia probably never to return to the city that I once called Home.

I didn't own much things, so taking them with me is not hard, the hard thing is where will I go? Where will I live?

So I begun traveling around and about 4 days later I found a independent town that I could live in. The townspeople where really welcoming and nice, they let me buy a house and too settle down in.

It was a nice house not too big but not too small. I have a king size bed and a connected kitchen and living room. But there was one thing that was missing....

Cobra... He was not here too see this too experience this with me. He with his awesome voice and his purple-lis eyes.

if I where to visit him it would take 3 days to walk... maybe I can borrow a horse it would save at lest one and a half day. So I went to the town stable and talked to a very nice old lady.

"Can I borrow a horse here?" I asked polite

"Well of course, how many days would you like to borrow?" She answered with a small smile

"4 days please!" I said

After I borrow a horse I begun my journey to the magic council prison.

_Time skip : 1 and a half days_

I sat in one of the many 'waiting room'. They soon com in with Cobra. Soon after the guards leave too let us have some privet time together...

We just stared at each other until...

"Erik... I have missed you so much!" I finally say

_Cobra P.O.V_

"Erik... I have missed you so much!" She say

She brings me in too a tight hug...Of course I hug back and bury my face in her hair.

"Were have you been?" I ask her in a low voice

"They kicked me out of Fairy Tail and I have been trying too fined a place too stay at..." she answered as she tried not to cry.

"Why did they kick you out?!" I ask her agin, as I was trying to hold my anger...

'Why would they kick (Y/N) out... I don't understand!?!!" I think

"Because they found out that I was visiting you..." She answer in a sad tone

I was a little speechless by that I was about too say something but she beat me to it....

"But as long I am with you I am ok with it."

"But you got kick-..." was all I got to say

"I Love You...So please accept that I was kicked out and don't want anything to do with Fairy Tail? (Y/N) say as she look up at me with her innocent eyes.

"Ok" was all I answered as I go back to hugging her agin.

Because I know this isn't going to last forever...But I want it to..

"God I have missed you!" I say and hug tighter 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it se ya later!